Chapter Four - Evil Like Me

♥️ Jade's P.O.V ♥️

We all walked down the long hallways to find our dorms. "This place is all nice and pretty and fancy!" Evie exclaimed

I groaned, "Ugh, I know, it's absolutely disgusting".

"Tell me about it", Mal mumbled, looking around at all the decor and layout of the building, "It's so bright, it's practically burning my skin" she rolled her eyes.

"you guys are so dramatic" jay chuckled as him and carlos found their dorm.

We walked a bit father away to get to our dorm.

We walked in and Evie gasped, "this place is so amaz-"

"-gross" I interrupted her.

"-I know right! ...Amazingly gross" she added trying to act disgusted, "ew"

"Ugh, I am going to need some serious sunscreen" Mal groaned and pointed to the windows, "E, J" she commanded and we both shut the blinds on each side.

"Whew! That is much better" I said, relieved.

Then we heard a knock on the door, and I walked over and opened it to see Fairy Godmother again, "Hello Fairy Godmother, how can we help you?" I asked her, putting on my best fake smile.

"Hello girls. I actually am here to talk to you, Jade" She smiled softly, "I have to apologize, I forgot to tell you that you have a different dorm than Evie and Mal".

"Wait what? Why?" I asked.

"There is a 2 people max limit on sharing the same dorm, so you will be sharing with my daughter, Jane" She said.

I groaned and grabbed my suitcase, then followed her to my actual dorm.

I walked in and saw this young brunette girl in the dorm organizing her desk.

"Jane, sweetheart, this is Jade Hearts, one of the new students at Auradon Prep" Fairy Godmother smiled brightly and the girl turned around and looked genuinely terrified when she saw me.

"I'll let you two get to know each other" Fairy Godmother said and left the dorm.

"Uh, hi" I said, setting my stuff down.

"Um, h-hi" she stuttered nervously.

"It's ok, there's no need to be scared. I don't bite" I chuckled softly, and she laughed a bit as well and relaxed a little.

"S-so you're from the Isle?" She asked slowly sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Yep" I nodded and turned to face her.

"What's it like there?" She asked and smiled slightly, seemingly interested in getting to know more about me.

I smiled back slightly and started telling her all about the Isle.

* * *

Jane and I talked for hours. By the end of the night, her and I were so comfortable with each other and were laughing so hard.

"Oh my goodness, I can't believe you pulled that prank on your own little sister like that!" She laughed as I told her that I put blue Kool-aid powder in the water, making my sister's hair turn blue for 3 months.

I laughed as well, "I know, Aria was SO mad!"

Then I remembered I had to meet Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos at the guys' dorm at 8. But when I looked at the clock, it was 9:30.

"Shoot, I have to go meet my other friends, I'm sorry I'll be back" I said jumping up.

"It's totally ok! Have fun!" Jane smiled cheerfully.