Chapter Seven - Ruh Roh...

♥️Jade's P.O.V♥️

The next morning, I got up about 7am to get ready. I couldn't sleep at all. It's like a billion thoughts and questions that were buried in my brain for a while were now all of a sudden popping up in my mind.

Is it possible Carlos actually does feel the same? What is strange feeling I am having whenever I'm around him?

Could I be in love? No, that's crazy. It's like mother always has said- "love is weak"

How could Carlos love a girl as evil as you, Jade?

Maybe we shouldn't steal the wand, I'm actually starting to like it here... NO JADE! You HAVE to go back! Mother and the others are counting on you!

But will Carlos and I ever have our happily ever after we deserve? I know for a fact it'll never happen on the Isle...

What am I thinking?! We're villains, we don't get happily ever afters

Carlos isn't even evil, he shouldn't be around me, the last thing I wanna do is turn him into something he isn't.

And the thoughts kept coming and wouldn't stop haunting me, and it's starting to give me a MAJOR migraine.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. Then I grabbed a towel, walked into the bathroom and turned on the water for my shower. I rummaged through the medicine cabinet, looking for some Aleve for my pounding head. As soon as I found some, I drank it down and jumped in the shower.

When I got out of the shower, my headache finally went away. I then quickly got dressed and starting drying my hair.

"Mhm, what time is it?" Jane mumbled.

"7:15" I responded, brushing my mostly dried hair.

"Bibbity Bobbity!" She exclaimed and hopped out of bed to get ready. 

I laughed faintly and finished my hair, then I started on my makeup.

Once Jane and I both finished getting ready, it was about 7:55, and class started at 8.

"Jane, come on! We have to leave now or we'll be late to class!" I called, grabbing my book bag.

"Coming!" Jane said and grabbed her bag as well, "Also, don't forget Audrey's posting the results from the cheerleading tryouts today, so keep an eye out for the list" she smiled brightly and we walked to our lockers together.

"Will do. I doubt I made I though" I nodded and shrugged.

"Are you kidding me? You were amazing! I never knew you could dance like that!" She exclaimed and I smiled softly, "Gee, thanks Jane".

"Of course! Now I gotta go talk to Doug about our Ancient History project. I'll see you at lunch?" She asked cheerfully.

I nodded and grinned, "Yep, see ya later".

I walked to my locker and started grabbing my stuff for my first class.

All those thoughts still kept swirling around in my mind, and my headache started to come back.