Chapter Eleven - In Need of A Love Spell

💜Mal's P.O.V.💜

After school ended, Jay, Evie, and I were all hanging out at our dorm.

"UGH, where are they?!" I exclaimed, talking about Carlos and Jade.

"Relax, M. They're probably just running a little late" Evie said softly.

"How can I relax when our parents are counting on us! We HAVE to go through with this!" I groaned and grabbed Jade's spell book that I took from her locker.

"Did you steal her spell book?" Jay grinned mischievously. 

"No, Jay. I just took it out of her locker to borrow, not steal" I corrected and rolled my eyes, "She obviously isn't doing anything at the moment to help us come up with another plan to get that wand since SOMEONE screwed up the first one!" I snapped and clenched my fists.

"Jeez, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry, Mal!" He exclaimed, "I made a poor judgement call! So what?! It's not like you never make any mistakes!"

"Oh, I see how it is. Turn the blame right back on me just because you don't want to take full responsibility for your stupid actions. Very mature Jay!" I hissed.

"Guys stop it!" Evie yelled the both of us, "You two are being so childish right now! We have to stick together if we're going to stick to our plan".

Then all of a sudden, Carlos and Jade burst into the room, both of them looking like a wreck. "I'm so sorry we're late" Jade says, out of breath.

"Where were you guys??" Evie asked, "Both of you look awful".

They blushed hard, "We were, um- studying" Carlos bit his lip.

I suspiciously analyzed them closely- Jade's hair was all messed up, along with Carlos' hair as well. Her lipstick was also smeared, and he had lipstick marks all around his mouth, and even on his neck, along with a few marks that were extremely similar looking to hickeys. I noticed a lot of the same marks all along Jade's neck as well.

I gasped slightly and laughed, "Oh, my word- you guys were making out!" I smirked, as the two of them both widened their eyes and their cheeks flushed bright red.

♥️Jade's P.O.V.♥️

a few moments before meeting up with the others...

"Carlos, we're gonna get caught" I giggled as he kissed down my neck.

"Relax, Jade. Jay won't be back for a while anyways" He chuckled and reconnected our lips together.

I smiled, kissing his back passionately, while laying on my bed on his bed as he hovered over me, his hands on my waist.

We made out for about 10 more minutes, and it was amazing. This all just feels so right. I think for once in my entire life, I am actually happy.

Then, we kept hearing our phones ringing and vibrating. I groaned and got up to silence mine, but then I saw it was Mal.

(At 3:35pm)

Mal Bertha💜

"Where are you???"