chapter 26

Max

Demi and me talked for a few minutes, I looked at the clock on the wall and decided I had to go home.

"I'm gonna start heading home." I said. I looked at Demi to see her pout. I smiled a little.

"I'll drive you." She offered. I shook my head. "Nah its ok I can walk. No ones gonna mess with me." I said. I wasn't to keen on her knowing I had a weapon on me. She looked at me, confused. "What do you mean no ones gonna mess with you?" She asked in a stren voice.

I felt my face go red as I looked at my feet. She placed her hand under my chin and raised it. "Hmm?" She said.

"Okay uh...I might have a....weapon...on me" I said slowly. I looked at her to see her eyes widen. "What do you mean you have a weapon?!" She asked in shock. I sighed and reached into my pocket and took the karambit and its holder out and held it in my hand. Her eyes got even wider as she looked at it.

She looked at me with a mad expression. "Why?" She asked. I shrugged and gently took the knife itself out of its holder. It had a galaxy design on it. "Its pwetty" I said in a childs voice.

She shook her head her once confused and shocked expression turned into a blank stare.

I'm in big trouble.

She walked over to the kitchen without saying a word. She reached down and soon enough pulled out my arch nemesis, the wooden spoon. I groaned and placed the knife back in its holder and it went back into my pocket.

She stood by the counter and motioned for me to come towards her. I hesitantly walked towards her but stopped a foot away. "Please no." I said. She shook her head and pointed to the counter. "You are bend over the counter and take your fucking spankings." She said, now she seemed mad.

I whinned and didn't move, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "If you don't come over here by the time I get to three, not only are you in deep shit, but you won't be cumming for a month." She said while trying to keep her calm.

I groaned a loud "fuck!" And walked over to the counter. She didn't have to say one number for me to realize I fucked up. I placed my elbows on the counter and laid my head in between them.

Demi didn't do anything for a second and I was confused. I picked my head up and looked back. Demi made eye contact with me as she roughly grabbed my pants and hooked her fingers around the waist band. Without saying a word she yanked my pants and my underwear down. I felt myself blush and I hid my face in my arm.

She put her hand on my hip and got close to my ear. "I'm giving you a choice babygirl. Either promise me you'll never bring that knife anywhere again or get spanked for each time you ignored my commands. Which do you chose?" She questioned.

"I swear to god I'll never bring it any where again, please don't spank me!" I begged. She kissed my neck and  smirked. "Good girl" she whispered. I felt a shiver of cold go down my back.

I heard the spoon be placed on the counter and after that I was whipped around. Demi pinned me to the counter, my pants still by my ankles. She leaned forward and kissed me and the pulled back. She took my backpack off and placed it on the chair next to her.

I put my hands behind me on the counter to keep myself from falling and from being slammed too hard. Demi looked down and stood on my pants and then yanked my legs up. As my pants came off she placed me on the counter. She ran her hands up and a down my thighs as she kissed me.

Her nails dug into my hip at one point and then my lower back. I moaned into her mouth, not even realizing it.

She waisted no time with pushing her fingers inside me. I moaned, and closed my eyes. My head going back.

She didn't move her fingers or anything no stimulation or anything. "Demi please...please do something" I whimpered. She kissed me and bit my bottom lip and looked at me. She pulled back and smirked.

"As you wish babygirl" she said. She pulled her fingers out of me and pulled me towards the edge of the counter. She immediately held my hips and then gave a long lick up my folds. I whimpered as she stuck her tongue out and inside of me. I barely bucked my hips forwards before she held me down.

My hands were over hers as her nails dug into my skin. I threw my head back as pleasure coursed through me. I took my left hand off of her hand and placed it on the back of her head, pushing her into me more.

She hummed against me, making me moan quite loud. Her other hand left my hip and was placed over my clit. She rubbed fast and quick, making my breath become short and heavy.

She pulled me a little bit forward and then pushed me straight back so that I was lying down on the counter. Her tongue was still in me. I moaned and whimpered at the same time.

I didn't know it was even possible.

Demi grabbed my legs and pushed them towards my chest, giving her a new angle to push her tongue inside me more.

She pushed her tongue roughly inside me and moved it around and kept hitting my spot. I arched my back higher and higher every time.

My hand was still behind her head and her hand was still on my clit, rubbing me. I was coming right at the edge when I barely spoke.

"D-demi pl-pl-please! Can i-i pl-please cu-cum?" I asked. She moaned against me and she nodded her head. She rubbed faster on my clit and pushed farther inside me. Once she pushed in anymore I came with a loud scream. She had to place her hand over my mouth to stop me from disturbing the neighbors.

I felt that my body was shaking as I came down from my high. Demi got all of my cum in about three licks. She pulled my legs down and pulled me into a sitting position. I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my neck. My breathing was uneven but what should you expect? She rubbed my back to calm me down. My legs were still slightly twitching.

"I love it when you ask to cum. Its already programmed in your brain that you have to ask."  Demi said gently. I laughed a little and snuggled my face into her neck.

"Its always polite to ask" I stated. Demi chuckled and pulled my legs around her. I held on tight as she carried me upstairs and placed me on the bed. She brought my pants and then laid down next to me.

"Do you wanna stay here tonight?" Asked Demi. I snuggled farther into her and nodded. "Okay. I think tomorrow I'll call in sick, we get a regular day to ourselves" said Demi.

I looked up and smiled as she hugged me more.

She wrapped us up in a big fuzzy blanket and curled up with me.

"I love you."

"I love you too babygirl"