chapter 50

Max

"Good girl, keep riding baby." Demi held down my hips and aided me as I rode her thigh.

I leaned forward and rested my head on her shoulder, I placed my hands on her shoulders for support.

I let out a moan and sat up, I looked at demi and she instantly leaned forward. She kissed me and then pulled away, she made her way to my neck and started to find my weak spot.

Within seconds she found it and I let out a shaky moan.

She pulled away from my neck and let go of my hips. She stopped me from moving and had me get up.

"Stay here and close your eyes, don't open them til I say so" she got up and ran upstairs. I let out a whimper and placed my hand over my clit, I gently rubbed in a circle as I waited for Demi.

You could say I was impatient, but then again when am I not?

I still had my eyes closed as I heard demi run back down the stairs.

She came over and tilted my head up. "Open your eyes but don't look down" I did as she said as she made me stand on my knees. She pulled me over her lap and then slowly helped lower me down.

Demi lowered me and then quickly pushed her hips up to meet me.

I let out a moan as I felt something go inside me. Demi pulled me down and had me sit on her. I squirmed around because of the feeling.

"You can look down now" I looked down and saw that she had stripped of her pants, she was wearing underwear with the strap on on.

I quickly kissed Demi and started to ride the strap on.

Demi kissed back and her hands roamed my body, she brought her hands to my boobs and squeezed them. I moaned into her mouth and I started to ride faster.

Demi broke the kiss and I placed my head on her shoulder. I let out a moan again as demi held down my hips.

"Ride Mommy's fake cock babygirl, keep going" she encouraged me to keep going and I listened.

Demi got by my ear and I could tell she was going to keep talking dirty to me.

"That feel good baby? Does it feel good to have the cock inside you?" I wanted to answer but I couldnt, another wave of pleasure flowed through me and all I could do was nod.

Demi let out a small chuckle as my movements became sloppy.

"Such a needy little slut huh? You like it when Mommy talks dirty don't you? I bet you like it better when I do the things I say." Once she finished talking she thruster up, I leaned back and let out a loud and slutty moan.

A porn star had less intense moans

"F-uckkkkk" demi grabbed my ass and spanked it as I leaned forward.

I let out a yelp and started to go faster, I knew I'd cum soon and I wasn't about to go slow to hold it in.

Demi brought her hand down on my ass again, she pulled me towards her and started to thrust upwards as fast as she could.

"Tell me babygirl who owns you?" Her nails dug into my hip as I started to make myself bounce up and down.

"You, you own me", demi slapped my ass again and I felt myself getting close to the edge.

"address me correctly " demi said through gritted teeth.

"You own me Mommy." Demi leaned towards my neck and bit down on my pulse point.

"Fuck yeah I do baby" she said in a growl.

I let out a high pitched moan as I came all over the strap on. My movements became horribly sloppy and I could barely keep my eyes open.

Demi let out a chuckle as I slowed down, she rubbed my back and pulled me close.

"Good girl. You came all over Mommy's cock." Demi ran her hand through my hair, "fuck babygirl its dripping down the sides, makes me want to do it again. Maybe I'll fuck that little pussy of yours again later." I let out a little moan.

She never spoke like this before and it was a huge fucking turn on.

Even though I was dripping in cum I was wet again. This woman has a hell of a way with words.

"Calm down, this is only the beginning"