Chapter 52

Max

Demi rolled me onto my side and kissed me. I closed my eyes and moved closer to her.

A thought ran through my head as I laid there, what if I act like a little brat and break a rule or two.

Demi got up and walked to the bathroom, now is my chance.

I got up and wrapped the blanket around my body and shuffled to her office. The door was slightly closed so I could definitely hide. I crawled under the desk and covered my mouth, I sat and heard the bathroom door open.

"Babygirl come out here" I bit my lip and prayed that I wouldn't snicker or giggle. I heard Demi huff and then she let out a growl. I heard her march over to the closet and open the doors.

"if you don't come out on the count of three I'm going to spank you senseless." My eyes went big but I stayed in place.

"1"

I didn't move.

"2"

Still didn't move.

".........3"

I knew I was in trouble but I didn't care, this was honestly funny to me. I let out a small snicker but instantly regretted it. Demi threw open the office doors and stood still.

I could tell that she was listening for me to make another noise. I held my breath and bit my fist to stop from making noise.

Demi took slow steps and stood at the front of the desk. I pulled my feet closer to me and prayed that she couldn't see the blankets.

"I know you are under there baby, I'm not stupid." Demi leaned over the desk and looked at me.

I felt a bit scared as she looked at me, I bowed my head and placed my head on my knees. Demi walked around the desk and sat in front of me.

"you were just trying to have fun weren't you?" I nodded and looked away. Demi held my chin and turned my face towards hers.

"come on, no spanks this time but watch it next time" I smiled a little and stood up with her.

Demi stopped walking and picked me up, I laughed and held onto her. She carried me to the bed and laid me down. I unwrapped myself from the blanket and smiled. Demi chuckled and sat in between my legs.

I sat up and placed my arms around her waist. Demi hugged me and pulled me close. I moved my neck and she took the opportunity to kiss my neck. I let out a moan and leaned my head back. Demi pulled away and smirked.

"I just want to inform you that I had invited a couple of people over for a bit, you dont have to leave. These people are part of the whole BDSM thing so dont worry. " I went to talk but Demi placed a finger over my mouth, "nothing is going to happen, you will be sitting right next to me, the other person has a little who she is going to bring. Im just gonna give you two some paper and markers."

I nodded and closed my mouth. Demi got up and went to her closet. She peeked her head out and waved for me to follow. She walked over and placed her hands on my shoulder and lead me farther in.

She screwed around with some hangers until she found an outfit, she turn and held it up to me and then smiled.

She had a tshirt with the hulk on it and some joggers and socks.

She lead me back to the bed and sat me down, she grabbed my underwear off the floor and had me step into them. She pulled the shirt over my head and then helped me into the joggers. She handed me the socks and I pulled them on.

Demi stepped back and smiled at me.

"You look so adorable!" She walked forward and gave me a kiss. Just as she pulled away the doorbell rang, she smiled and quickly pulled a dress over herself.

She guided me down stairs and had me sit in the dinning room. She opened the door and greeted the people with such a cheery voice.

I laid my head on my arms and waited. Demi closed the door and soon she brought the people over. The older woman had heels on and a tight dress. She had green eyes and black hair which was pulled back in a ponytail, the smaller girl had a pink skirt and purple top.

Demi motioned to the chairs in front of me, the women both sat down and smiled at me. Demi went and grabbed paper and markers and brought them back. She placed the paper and markers in front of me and the younger girl.

Demi nudged me when I put my head back down. The older woman looked at the other girl and smiled. Demi gave me a slight glare mixed with a bit of sternness.

The older woman looked at me and smiled, "You must be Max, Demi has told me a bit about you" I smiled and nodded, "I hope they were good things" the woman laughed a nodded.

"All good things, I also forgot to mention, my name is Lauren this is Camila." I nodded and looked at Camila who smiled at me. I smiled back and then looked at Demi.

Demi placed her right hand on my thigh and gave it a soft squeeze.

For the rest of the afternoon all four of us talked, towards the end Lauren had invited Demi and I to a club that is about kinks and stuff. The name is innocent and all but knowing that it was a kink place made it a whole lot less innocent.

Demi agreed to the club and turned and smiled at me.

Boy was life becoming an adventure.