chapter 44

Max

We got to Demi's place and we got out of the car. Demi put her arm around my waist and lead me into the house.

Once inside she hung up her bag and took mine and did the same. Demi grabbed my hand and lead me up stairs.

She brought me to her room and gently pushed me on the bed. I laid down and she laid next to me and kissed my head.

"You just wanna cuddle?" She looked down at me and I nodded.

She got up and grabbed some big fluffy blankets.

She sat next to me and smiled.

"Nakey snuggles?" I smiled and nodded quickly.

Demi laughed and got undressed. She came over to me and pulled my shirt off and my bra. She then pulled my pants off and my underwear. She laid out the fuzzy blankets and then jumped on the bed and laid next to me.

She took the two other blankets and threw them over us. She laid next to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her.

She grabbed my leg and pulled it up and around her. She pulled me against herself even more and I relaxed.

My body was cold but the blankets and her body combined got me warmer.

I looked at Demi and smiled and gave her a kiss. She kissed back and held my head in her hands.

I placed my hand on her waist and kissed back even more. Demi pulled back and laughed and wiped my face.

" you were drooling again." I hid my face and shook it.

I placed my head on Demi's shoulder and smiled.

Demi laid on her back and pulled me on top of her.

I sat up and pulled a blanket around my body. Demi held onto my hips and ran her hands up and down. I rocked back and forth a little.

"You trying to ride me or something?" Demi smirked and I blushed. I let out a little whine as I hid my face. Demi giggled and pulled the blanket away from my face.

"If I had something down there you'd be able to ride me." Demi shrugged as she spoke.

"If you something down there that wasn't a hole I'd most likely wouldn't be here." I gently leaned down and laid on top of her. I scooted my body down so she could wrap her legs around my waist.

I placed my chin on her chest and looked at her. She shook her head and pulled my head forward.

Demi pulled my head by her boob and tapped it. I smiled and latched on.

"Tank you." I mumbled against her.

Demi smiled wide and laughed. "You sounded so cute!" She gently grabbed my cheeks and squished them a bit.

I wrapped my arms around Demi and hugged her tight. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

Demi placed her hand on the back of my head and twisted my hair around.

I opened my eyes and looked at Demi. She looked at me and smiled. I made eye contact and I gently twirled my tongue around her nipple.

Demi's smile turned into a glare.

"Don't start baby." Her grip on my hair became tight and she gently pulled it back.

I pouted and whinned.

"Let me start, please." I shifted my body and gave Demi the puppy eyes.

Demi grabbed the back of my hair and pulled my mouth away. She gently pulled me up to her.

"Baby if you start I won't stop. I'll fuck you until you're crying, dripping in cum, and drooling." She spoke by my ear and gave me the chills.

I whimpered and shook my head.

"I don't wanna be fucked. I want it to be soft and loving." I looked at Demi and then felt my face go red.

I sighed and realized I was being stupid.

I went to roll off of Demi but she stopped me.

"I think the term you're looking for is 'make love'." Demi smiled warmly.

I slowly nodded and then I slid onto the bed next to Demi.

I pulled the blanket around me and curled up. Demi looked at me worried and sat up.

"Baby what's wrong?" Demi rested her hand on my knees.

I shrugged and hid my face.

Demi laid next to me and placed her face in front of mine.

She gave me a reassuring smile.

I sighed and rubbed my face.

"I want to go easy for sex and stuff but I don't know if that's what you want to do. I don't want you to do something you don't feel like doing." I sighed and wrapped my leg around hers.

Demi looked shocked at what I had said. She took her hands and held my face and kissed me.

"Baby I'm a hundred percent down to make love to you. I want to do it, I feel like doing it." She kissed me again and then hovered above me.

She rolled me over so I was on my back. I crossed my legs and held the blanket to myself.

Demi gently took the blanket and pulled it off of me. She laid the blanket on my sides and then looked at my legs.

She uncrossed my legs and then leaned in between them and kissed me.

"You are so beautiful baby, never hide yourself from me." Demi kissed my neck and gently bit down.

I let out a shaky whimper as a shiver ran down my back.

I placed my hands behind Demi's neck and pulled her down and kissed her.

Demi ran her hand down my sides and gently squeezed my thighs.

Demi's hand went down to my folds, she ran her finger along it and then she really pushed them in. I moaned into her mouth as my body adjusted.

Demi got by my ear and kissed my neck. "Remember, tell me if you want me to stop, or if I'm hurting you." She spoke in a whisper. I nodded my head and pulled her back down to kiss me.

She started to move her fingers, this time she went slow. She went gentle.

Her kiss felt different, not bad but different. It was a loving kiss but it was more loving than usual.

My hands traveled to her ass. I squeezed her ass a little and heard her moan.

Demi sped up her movements and pulled away and went to my neck.

She sucked on my neck and moved down and around.

I let out a breathless moan. "Fuck...." I moaned.

Demi came away from my neck and looked down at my face. I closed my eyes and arched my back. My eyes fluttered open to see Demi smiling at me.

"I love you baby" she smiled at me as she curled her fingers.

I whimpered and pulled her back to me. I felt myself hit the edge as she curled her fingers one last time.

I let out a moan but it became muffled when she leaned down and kissed me.

She pulled away and I blushed.

"I love you" I laid back on the bed as my body relaxed. Demi laid next to me and pulled me into a hug.

My body flinched when she hit my clit but relaxed when I laid still.

I sighed and placed my head between her neck and shoulder. Demi leaned over me and pulled the blankets over us. I curled up against her and sighed.

"Thank you."

"Anything for my babygirl."