chapter 38

Max

"Hey, you wanna know a secret?" I looked in Demi's direction and smiled.

"Sure" she smiled and faced towards me, "why not".

I sat up and faced Demi, I motioned for her to come closer and she did. I cupped my hand and put it by her ear.

"The secret is...that I love you." I sat back up and smiled. Demi laughed and pulled me back towards her.

I curled up and started to giggle. Demi started to kiss all over my face and neck.

"Stop it! That tickles!" I said while laughing. Demi started to laughed as well.

She held me down and started to tickle me in general. I tried to push her away but couldn't, she held my wrists above me and kept tickling me.

I couldnt stop laughing and my face started to hurt from it.

"Demi stop, my face hurts from smiling!" I whinned.

Demi's laugh faded into a chuckle and she stopped. She pulled me up and kissed me and pulled away smiling.

"I love you too. And I'm pretty sure its no secret that you love me." She held my hands as I caught my breath.

"Why is it not a secret?" I tilted my head and then scooted over to her. I turned around and sat up against her.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. "Its not a secret because you say it all the time. And plus when we're in school you always gave me a certain look." I placed my hand on hers and she intertwined our fingers.

"I'm pretty sure the only time I gave you a certain look was when I was trying to piss you off" I leaned my head back on her shoulder and shrugged, "other than that the only time I looked in your direction was to get a look of that ass."

I bit my lip and smirked a little. Demi shook her head and gave a small smile. "You know I said no sex, but what I didn't say was no spanking. So watch it." She glared at me and raised her eyebrow.

I gave a mischievous look and grinned. "But what if I want you to spank me?" I raised my eyebrows and smirked, "haha, got you there!" I stated. Demi shook her head and smiled a little. The smile soon got bigger and bigger and then she flipped me over in one movement.

I landed over her knees and looked back at her shocked. "For fucks sakes!" I scrunched up my face and crossed my arms. "This isn't fair." I said. Demi just looked at me and shrugged.

She pulled my sweatpants down and my underwear down.

"How many should I give you?" She raised an eyebrow.

"How about less than twenty? I think its fair and my ass thinks is fair." I gave a simple suggesting shrug.

Demi sighed and just rubbed my ass. "I have an idea." Demi hooked her hands under my arms and pulled me up. She sat me on her lap knees and bounced me a little.

"You have a game system or console?" I pointed to under my TV where my Xbox is.

"Ok so, I want you to go and find a game where you have health and can die. Every time you die you get spanked. I think it sounds fun, how about you?" She raised her eyebrow and smiled.

I thought about it for a second and then nodded. I got and pulled my sweatpants up. I went and turned my Xbox on and put in the GTA 5 disk. I came back and sat next to Demi. She took the controller from me and patted her knees. I sighed and laid across them.

"Good girl" she pulled my sweatpants back down and kept her hand over my ass cheeks.

The game turned on and I spawned. I started just screwing around.