37

A/N: Just clear up that one chapter, Demi and Spencer have known each other for almost a year! They've gotten to know each other, it's not like Demi knew her for 3 month's and now she's let a huge secret slip, along with her feelings changing to being in love!

* * * *

*Spencer's POV*

Demi has a son . . .

She has a fucking son.

Since when?!

That's not like "Oh hey! I have a pircing on my vagina!", no that's a "I had a human come out of my vagina that you don't fucking know about!"

How is one suppose to react to that?

All open arms and "Oh my god! That's so fun! Let's go seem him right now!"

Like what the fuck?

I had to go to school that morning, which made it really hard to focus throughout my classes.

When I got home, I needed to do some filming that day, to get something up on my YouTube channel.

I wanted to keep working on it, it was something I loved to do.

It was a passion.

I needed to think about what I wanted to do, so I decided to do a live stream, just to give them a little something, something.

As I did my live stream, a comment came through and I felt like I was going to explode.

"You use Demi Lovato for Fame!"

I didn't want Demi for fame, and that I actually liked Demi for Demi.

"I didn't want to use her in anyway. If I wanted to get fame from her, I would have had her everywhere in the video. Tags, title, thumbnail. You name it. Instead the video was of the building, the title was "Coming back to the abandoned hospital" and the tags were my everyday, basic tag. If i wanted fame from her, she'd be all over that video. She is barely in the damn video. You mainly heard her voice and saw her in a few clips!" I explained, trying to calm myself down.

I seem to be on Emtion overload.

I felt very tensed and closed off, waiting for someone to make me explode, and this tweet did that.

All the problems Demi and I had, exploded from this statement.

The confusing feelings, the secrets, the lies . . . it all felt overwhelming.

"If I wanted to gain fame from Demi, I'd have her all over everything and have her be on camera a lot! Demi only came with, because I needed someone to film with since I really didn't want to go alone. Crazy shit came out of that video too" I spoke, wanting to get off this topic so I didn't do something or say something that might ruin her.

I finished the live stream, and I sent Demi a message saying we needed to talk.

She sent back asking when.

I decided to meet up with Demi at the Café where it all started.

I changed into something better to wear, being that I was going to be in public, before I took Oliver out, wanting to prevent my piddling pup from piddling on my floors while I was away.

I drove down to the coffee shop, seeing Demi's car there.

I parked, getting out; Demi doing the same.

I met up with Demi, eyeing her.

She seemed very nervous and skittish.

"Hey" Demi spoke first, her voice barely audible.

"I have questions." I stated, unlocking the doors to the café.

"I might have answers" Demi spoke, chuckling softly, a small smile tugging on her pink lips.

We walked inside, and I kept the shades down, just turning on a few lights so we were able to see.

"Want anything?" I asked, walking behind the counter.

Demi shook her head, watching me carefully.

"I'm going to get straight to the point then" I spoke and Demi nodded.

"Who is the father" I asked and I saw her nibble her bottom lip, looking up at me.

"Joe Jonas" She spoke in a whisper, trying to be so careful as she spoke.

"Oh that's just great" I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

Demi raised an eyebrow, watching as I paced between the tables.

"Not only do you see your ex, and you're friends with him, but you also have a child with him! Fan-fucking-tastic" I grouched.

"Hey, least we aren't married" Demi joked and I just glared at her, making her back down.

"My god, Why are you the one freaking out? My child, my life, you're just living in it" Demi shrugged and I spun around, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Living in it?! I'M FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I LIKED YOU AND YOU KEPT THIS HUGE FUCKING SECRET FROM ME! IT MAY BE YOU LIFE AND YOUR CHILD BUT I PLAN ON KEEPING YOU IN MY FUCKING LIFE DEMI! ALL THIS NEW INFO IS HUGE! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO RUN AND GIVE YOU A BIG FUCKING KISS BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME YOU HAVE A FUCKING SON?! That causes an issue with us Demi!" I yelled and she just starred at me, not showing any emotion towards me practically screaming at her.

"Spencer, it's me, Joe and Colby. We're a package. You can take it or leave it. Yelling at me isn't going to change my life that involves them. I wanted to tell you, because I wanted you in my life for a long time, it slipped out in anger and us being angry at each other isn't going to fix the problem, it's just going to cause more. We can either talk this out like adults, or I can get up and walk out of this door, saying goodbye to you forever and go hang out with my son who I love to death. There is more people on this planet than just you" Demi spoke calmly, standing up.

"Well? What's it gonna be? Am I going to walk out this door, and never talk to you again? Or are we going to solve out issues and talk like adults? I have better thing's to do today then listen to you scream at me calling something I love an "Issue" when he's a blessing in disguise. You may not know him, but he is my son. You take us both and Joe, or you can get the fuck out of my life" Demi spoke, looking me dead in the eye.

I didn't even have to think to answer her.

"Goodbye Demi"

* * * *
DOUBLE UPDATE!

Written on: 12 / 14 / 17

Published on: 12 / 14 / 17

Word Count: 1096