93

*I'm going to start making time pass! So I'm not speeding it up.. Just moving the pace a little bit more :) 

It's now about two months later*

*Spencer's POV*

Dating Raquel has been a fun experience; She's nothing like Demi; she just finished college in a history major. Raquel had a beautiful Corgi that made me think of Oliver, but her corgi was nothing like Oliver

I went out with Raquel to an audition of mine; wanting to have a side hobby and she was very supportive of me; helping me practice my lines, and making sure I was calm and steady before I walked in

Raquel is played by: Saoirse Ronan

I left the audiation feeling proud of myself, feeling confident. Like I really had a shot at this.

We walked into a café; and my eyes immediately landed on her; she was here with her son and ex...

"Isn't that Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas?" Raquel questioned and I nodded, not taking my eyes off the what appears to be happy family. 

"She announced that Joe is the father of the mystery boy" Raquel spoke and that surprised me.

She did what?

I saw Sophie come up and sit down next to Joe, and I saw an Older man sit across from Demi, smiling at her.

Raquel and I sat down and I ignored the happy family across the room while we ordered and ate. 

They paid and left; Demi walked out hand in hand with the older man, Colby holding Joe's hand as he held Sophie's...

Looking like a happy family; so happy, they didn't even notice me.

Something that struck me; is she held this man's hand so effortlessly; as for we rarely held hands in public or showed affection; Demi claiming she wanted to be private... but she walked out of here like her and this man dated for years and were married with a baby on the way.

I couldn't get my mind out of my thoughts, not noticing Raquel was talking to me.

"Spencer? What do you think?"