73

OMG! THIS STORY IS OFFICALLY MY MOST READ STORY! Demi's miracle had 36k and this book has 37k

Spencer's POV*

"I don't know what to do! We've known each other for almost 3 years! We've been dating in total for 2! I love her... but I don't know!" I wailed to Hanna and she pulled me into a hug; laying on her bed. 

"Let's go out tonight" Hanna cheered, jumping up making me roll over on the bed.

"I don't wanna"

"But you're gonna"

"Fuck"

"Yep! Now Come on!" Hanna cheered; grabbing my hand and yanking me out of bed. 

"Were are we going" I chuckled, being dragged out of the house.

"Ice cream date and then we gotta get changed to look like sluts and go hit the strip club; gotta get you laid" She closed the door and off we went.

Hanna and I spent a good hour or two having ice cream and making up life stories of every person who walked by before we hit the mall to pick up some sluty bra and panties; having a blast.

@MissLowe: Calories don't count if no one's counting 

"Let's go get your sexed up" She grinned, opening the front door to my apartment.

"You need to move, How's your scar by the way?" Hanna questioned, giving Oliver some attention.

"It's okay; it's healed but noticeable" I shrugged as she threw clothing at me to put on.

@HannaRossi: Date night with my ride or die bitches!

Tagged: MissLowe, CeceRose

We made it to the strip club and Cece and Hanna got all excided since it was a mixed club with both male and female strippers.

"Alright Cece go get the drinks, I'll find the strippers and Spence, let loose" Hanna cheered, pulling her shirt down and her boobs up.

"It's time to have fun" She smirked, marching off.