80

*Spencer's POV*

I waited for Demi and spencer to get back, and in the meantime after I studied, I changed into my dress that Demi told me she loved, I fixed my hair and added a little makeup before I went to my luggage bag and where the "secret" pocket was, I pulled out the ring box. 

I held the ring in-between my fingers and then put it back and grabbed the second box that held a silver bracelet with a gold bar on it that had 'D,C,S" engraved in it and I smiled, seeing the two pieces of jewelry

I kept them by me and did some school while I waited for Demi to get back with Colby; after all, it was finals time. Graduation was getting closer and closer by the day.

I heard the knock on the door and my heart raced.

"Spencer? Let me in" Demi whined and I smiled, holding the two boxes and putting them by some roses on the chair.

 I unlocked the door and when I opened it, Demi was about to go at me but she paused; seeing what was behind me.

"What's this?"

"I wanna have a us night, you; me; and Colby"

"An Us night? I thought you had school..."

"School can be done tomorrow night" I smiled at her and she wrapped her arms around me and sighed.

"I love you"

"I'm aware"

"Spencer Cathrine; you're ruining the moment" Demi swatted my butt and I laughed, Colby walking passed us and I saw him looking around.

"What happen?" He asked, looking at the rose petals on the floor"

"I'm showing momma and you that I love you; you okay with that?" 

Colby shrugged making Demi laugh.

"Okay, I love you, but I have to fucking pee so bad!"

"MOMMA BAD WORD!" Colby yelled and Demi rolled her eyes.

"Momma is allowed to say bad words and when you turn 18; you can too" Demi called out and I heard the bathroom door shut.

"Hey Colbe, can I talk to you buddy?"

"Bout?"

"Momma can't hear"

"Why not?"

"Cause it's for momma" I smiled and he nodded. 

We reached the bedroom and Colby sat on the bottom bunk, and I sat a crossed from him. 

"So whatcha want?" He asked, laying down on the bed looking at me cutely.

"I wanna know if tomorrow; if you'll go on a Spencer Colby date?"

"A date? Like you and Momma do?"

"Yknow me and momma go on dates?"

"Ya go somewhere and daddy and Soph say they go on dates"

"They say that me and Demi go on dates?"

"No! That Soph and daddy go on dates" He cleared up; giving me a "duh" face.

"Ah, well are you apposed?" 

"Apposed?"

"Do you or do you not wanna go with me somewhere tomorrow?"

"What's momma gonna do?"

"Imma send mama to go get pampered" 

"Pampered?"

"Imma send her somewhere to make her feel special" I smiled and he smiled with me. 

"So where we gonna go?"

"Yknow how you and momma had a day?"

"Yeah"

"Well momma has got to share Colby, so I want my day and it'll be a lot better then you and momma's day"

"Never!"

"Just a little bit?"

"Momma got me ice cream"

"I'll get you cake?"

"OKAY!" He cheered and I saw Demi come into the room.

"SO that's where ya went" She smiled and I hide he box.

"Why ya wearing a dress Spence?"

"Why aren't you wearing a dress?"

"Cause I took my son to a park" She laughed and Colby grinned.

"Did you bring any dresses?"

"I did"

"Well go get your cute ass in it" I patted her butt and she smiled at me, glancing towards her son who was playing with a string on the bunkbed.

Before we left; I hid the ring again; seeing Demi walk out, looking gorgeous. 

I got Colby in his tux that I secretly brought with since I had everything planned

That night, Colby, Demi and I went out to dinner and walked the parked, playing with ducks and having a good night as a family. 

"I thought you said movies and popcorn and snuggles? Not dressed and ducks and heels" Demi sent me a smile, holding my hand.

"We all say things" I winked and Demi smiled, waiting Colby run and play, chasing the ducks that wasn't nothing to do with him.

As I was strolling the park with my girlfriend and her son, it happened so fast.

The clicking, the yelling, the questions.

They found us.

They found her.

They found him.

* * * *

I had more written... but moved it to a different chapter :)

Getting closer and closer and closer to a proposal... but has their plans been changed now that they found Colby? 

Written on: 5 / 21 / 18

Published on: 5 / 21 / 18

Word Count: 862