92

*Demi's POV*

Colby's birthday had passed now; we had a wonderful time in Thailand and it felt amazing to get away from life; the spotlight and the guilt.

I felt so much guilt that afternoon when I spanked him... it almost consumed me; so forgetting that whole day felt incredible.

I started hanging out with Joe and Sophie a lot more as they planned their wedding; Denise and my mother still very close and very opinionated throughout this whole thing. 

I was scrolling through Instagram when I came across a post... that I wasn't sure how I felt about it...

 that I wasn't sure how I felt about it

*

*

*

@MissLowe: Kisses from us to you 😘

I didn't even wanna see the 12 comments on it and counting; now that Spencer made her Instagram private and removed everything from it... it was weird to still be following her... so I did what every person does when they think that.

I unfollowed. 

I was waiting in the living room; waiting for Joe and Sophie to decide on a cake flavor since I was asked to be a brides maid... I had to wait through the boring stuff. 

I went on twitter and liked some tweets, looked at my mentioned and what not.

I started thinking about our time in Thailand and how it felt nice not to have paparazzi following me... so I made a spur of the moment decision and left the living room to call my lawyer. 

After a two hour phone call; I was set up to meet with a agent on Thursday to look at selling my home; which also met I needed to start looking for a place to live! I wanted to be out of cities... move to the country...

I started just looking at different states; downloading some market apps when Joe and Sophie came back in.

"We finally decided; time to add it to the binder" Sophie grinned and Joe laughed; kissing her cheek.

I was surprised Colby hadn't really been talking about Spencer much anymore; none of my family has been which confuses me a bit.

"Hey Joseph, I gotta question for you" I started and the couple put their attention on me.

"Okay?"

"So; I wanna finish my album; and then i'm gonna tour but I wanna move. Do I; move before or after tour?" 

"I'd say after-"

"But I have an agent coming over next week?" 

"Well why did you do that?" He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I want a fresh start; I want to get out of my house that holds good and bad memories; I want to get away from paparazzi and I want to get away from the guy who wants to kill me-"

"WHAT?!" 

"Yeah anyway-"

"No No No! This is not a "Bring up and move on" thing Demetria! Someone wants to kill you? How long have you known this?"

"Few weeks?"

"FEW WEEKS?!" Joe shouted making me jump.

"Your one of my best friends; the mother to my child; what the hell do you mean "Someone wants to kill me" and "few weeks"! DEMETRIA!" 

We ended up sitting there for about half an hour; Joe lecturing me about keeping this "important information" form him; which landed us on the conversation I should not live alone...

Now; we all know how I feel about living alone...

I love it. Colby and I and our dogs; we're good... but Joe had this BRIGHT idea of "Hey! Let's move in together!" which got shut down REAL QUICK. Sophie and I were not on board. 

It was nice to hang out with the whole family; Frankie came with Denise and Maddie came with my mom so it was a nice night in.

We were all watching a movie when I felt a nudge on my arm; making me look over.

"Did you know Spencer was dating some other girl?" He asked, showing me a new photo of my ex girlfriend and her... new girlfriend...

"No; I unfollowed her.."

I wasn't sure how to feel... but I guess I needed to move on.

What's a better way to move on, then going to the studio and writing songs and meeting people at the bar? 

We only have one issue.... I'm not ready to move on. 

* * * *

Written on: July 27th 2018

Published on: July 27th 2018

Word Count: 809