57

Warning: this chapter is a little blah because I'm tired

Y'ALL THE RECENT READ'S ARE INSANE! A chapter that's been out a few days gets about 100 reads 🤷‍♀️

Okay, it is no joke, 12am on the dot and I'm just now writing this chapter. It's gonna be kinda lame probs because uh, I'm tired as hell and won't have time to write tomorrow and I want to have all my books updated obvi you would know if you read the A/N at the end and this is the last book that needs to have an update ready before I can sleep sooo

*Spencer's POV*

Demi left that morning at 6am to take Colby to school and get him there on time while I got ready for early morning classes. 

When I  did get finished in class, I messaged Safia and asked what she was up to, to see if she could drive up and come film with me today.

I vlogged some of my day, since I really did want to get into vlogging. 

I knew Demi had a performance today and a meeting, so I knew there was no chance I'd be able to talk to her for the rest of the day.

Safia said she was good, and that she would drive up after my café shift.

It felt weird now whenever I walked into the café, since that's where I met Demi and almost two years later we were dating.

Demi did suggest us going on another date soon, at a fancy restaurant and not just my kitchen which made me happy

I worked with Hanna and Porter that day, Adriana was currently ill which was upsetting.

"When does your second year of collage end?" Hanna questioned, cleaning a coffee pot.

"3 months" I frowned, whipping the counter tops.

"I mean, you're getting closer" She applaud and I rolled my eyes, washing my hands.

"How did it go with Demi?" She asked, sitting up on the counter top that I just washed which isn't sanitary making me scold her to which she ignored.

"Good" I smiled, remembering our nighttime event.

"What did you think of Colby?"

"He was quiet, never did hold a conversation, just a few short answers" I frowned and she nodded.

"I don't blame him, have you met yourself?" She asked and I scowled at her.

"He's 4! I'm 22! what do you expect? I'm obsessed with his mother! Fuck it, I call Demi mommy, how am I suppose to interact with him?!" I grumbled and her eyes widened. 

"I DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOURE SEXUAL KINK" Hanna yelled and I was glad Porter was out taking the trash out. 

"You want the details" I laughed, seeing Porter walking back in so I shut my mouth.

"Not all em" She grumbled, a customer entering the shop.

I got through my work day and got home, taking Oliver out on a walk.

When I got back in, I looked at the scar my gunshot wound left me.

I got the stitches out not to long ago, and it left a crazy scar on my rib which I don't even know if Demi noticed last night.

I sat down while Oliver was eating after I put some healing ointment on my wound that was still sore.

I did my course work watching Bones; waiting for Safia to get here. 

I was highlighting some stuff in a text book when Saf said she was here.

I got really excided since this time, Oliver was coming with.

I grabbed my bag of camera crap, got Oliver on his lead, slipped on some shoes; turned off the TV and lights and locking the door, ready for our adventure.

I got into the car, and Safia knew exactly where we were headed.

When we arrived, I made sure everything was charged up and Safia took Oliver to go pee of course and when the 6th month old puppy got back we were all ready to go.

I got everything set up, and we sat next to the gravestone with the Rem Pod going and the EVP recorder turned on.

We sat there, talking; waiting for any sort of response and right when we were about to give up and move somewhere else, the name Piper came through, catching me off guard.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE!" I grumbled, the rem pod going off besides me making me jump since it made a loud noise that I wasn't expecting and Oliver seemed weirdly calm and with all that was going on, I wasn't sure if that was okay or not. 

"Piper who" I grumbled. I swear to god if this is fucking click bait like last time,  I'm leaving faster then it can say it's damn name.

"Piper" Came through again and I rolled my eyes.

"No shit, Piper who" 

"Lovato"

"Piper Lovato?"

"Hi"

"Your name is Piper Lovato?" I asked and the Rem pod went off, signaling yes, so atleast she remembered the game. 

"Mommy" "Pipe-pur" "Oops" 

So many different thing's were coming through and it was way to intense.

We sat there, talking to this so called Piper, trying to learn more but not getting to much and when I googled the Name, only Demi and her family came up and I'm guessing it had to do with the last name.

We eventually left, and as Oliver slept and Safia drove, I sent Demi a message, asking who Piper Lovato was and what I got back, I wasn't expecting.

"How did you get that name" 

"You knew about Piper?"

"How did you connect those two names?"

" . . . piper told me?"

"What the fuck"

"I'm at a park, doing a video . . ." "Why? Does it have some relation? You"

* * * *

Question: Who is Piper? Leave your idea's below. First person right get's this chapter dedicated to them! 

A/N: Y'all, I have been writing all night. I am updating all my ongoing books on valentines day, so today I watched my puppy who is sweet but a monster, did a full school day, and wrote today because I won't be home all day tomorrow because I'll be an hour away helping my grandparents move into their new place from Florida to my state, so like . . . I'm hella busy. Once I have each book update ready Imma crash Zzzzz

~ Okay, tell me I'm not the only one. Ever since I watched Rachel Ballinger and The Gabbie Show (Gabbie Hanna) try to do a makeup tutorial, I've started watching James Charles and Nikkie Tutorials just to watch because some reason I'm interested in it haha. I think I like to appreciate the makeup work, because I sure as hell can't do that. I don't know about you, but I'm a girl that doesn't like to spend time on makeup so uh . . . merp 

_ Since this chapter is blah, I have some time today, like 4 hours (?) and i'll try to double update. No promises. 

Written on: 2 / 13 / 18

Published on: 2 / 14 / 18

Word Count: 1193