Tired Birthday Girl

You are currently out for dinner at an amazing restaurant with y/bf and your family. It is your birthday and you had no idea any of this was going to happen.

So when you walked through the door with y/bf hand wrapped around your waist to see your amazing family brought tears to your eyes because it's very unusual to get them all together. And your adoring boyfriend organised it all.

Its 10:45 pm and you're are absolutely stuffed, you're sitting at the table by yourself as of all the younger kids have gone to the play room and the adults have gone to the bar and y/bf had gone to the toilet. You rest your tired head on the back of your chair and you slowly feel your eyes become heavy and you close them.

All of a sudden you feel soft slightly wet lips kiss your cheek and you hear him get in the seat next to you.

"I'm not even gone for two minutes and you're are falling asleep birthday girl" he lets out a soft chuckle and reaches down and grabs your hand running the pad of his thumb across the back of your hand soothingly.

You lean your head on his shoulder and let out a whale sounding yawn. "I'm so tired, I want to sleeeeeeeep" you drag the word making him giggle.

"Baby I can see you're tired. How about I go tell everyone we are leaving. I can drop you off home and stay with you until your parents get back. Which I don't know how long that will be considering they haven't seen your aunt in a while. Or I can ask them if you can stay, I know you left your grey sweat pants at mine and you can use my black top, the one you love so much" he says leaning his head on yours.

You sit up and a sloppy smile forms on your face "I would love to stay at your house, okay good idea I will meet you at the car" you say and stand up.

He snakes his arms around your waist and you fall back against his hard chest. He nuzzles his head into your hair whispering "you look beautiful my princess. I can't get over how gorgeous this red dress is on you" into your ear, complimenting you for the 40th time tonight. He plants his lips on your temple making you shiver. He then turns you around and hands you the keys.

You smile your cheeks turning a dark shade of red and quickly walk away tucking your hair behind your ear.

"That's my girl! What a beautiful stunning work of art." He yells whistling after making some people look at you making you blush harder. You hear him chuckle, him how much of an effect he has on you, still after two years of dating.

You make your way out into the cold night and unlock y/bf  black car. You locking the doors after you get in to make sure you're safe, you can never be too careful at night.

You rest you head back against the window and close your eyes, only 5 minutes later you hear a knock on the driver's side window. Seeing your boyfriend smiling goofily.

You unlock the car and pass him the keys he turns on the car and quickly leans over to kisses your lips softly, him sliding his tongue across your bottom lip teasingly.

You giggle and pull back, "now drive and take me home. So I can sleep my love" you say and he gives you a playful salute. "of course my darling." He says as he places his hand on your leg, a habit he has when he drives which you love and he turns the heaters on, pulls back out of the parking spot and drives home.

You slowly close your eyes fiddling with the new bracelet he got you today for your birthday. It's a beautiful rose gold chain with his and your name on it, in a love heart. You eventually fall asleep to him rubbing soothing circles in your leg.

The car comes to a stop and y/bf gets out of the car and runs around to your side opening the door and picking you gently up bridal style. He takes you inside and in his room and places you on the bed. He gets the clothes and slowly shakes you awake.

"baby, we got to get you changed. You can't sleep in this love" he says and you lift your arms up letting him take if off you. He helps you get changed and makes sure you are all warm before he tucks you in bed.

He turns off the lights and gets changed himself and crawls in beside you wrapping his strong arms around you and pulls your back against his warm front. He nuzzles his head into your hair while he hums to you softly, loving his singing voice.

He slowly kisses your neck "goodnight my baby" is the last thing you hear before you drift off into a nice peaceful sleep.

I'm so sorry if you didn't like this, and I will sure try to get some others done. Thank you for your time and special thanks to WritingDuhh for your support and for inspiring me to write. So thank you my AMAZING friend. For now, have a good day. And happy new year fam!!!!! Bye lovely PEOPLE!!!