Party

Tonight I was going to a party that all the year was invited to. I haven't been much of a partier, going to one from time to time but I've never been to one without y/bf. And honestly I was a little scared to go without him as there was a possibility of my crazy, obsessed ex being there.

It was starting to get late and I looked down at my cute pink party dress that had been hanging in my closet, dying for a night like tonight.

"y/n!!!" my mum yells from down in the kitchen. "Your ride is here!"

I smile as I grab my things and make my way down stairs. I place a quick kiss to my mum's cheek telling her I would see her in the morning as I am staying at y/bff's place.

I run outside to her car and we listen to our favourite music while we sing our lungs out as we drive to the house.

"Okay here we go" y/bff sings as she puts the car in park.

"Do you think y/ex will be here? If so I don't think I wanna be here without y/bf." I whisper as I stare out the window at the already packed house.

"It will be fine y/n, I'll be right by your side. And plus my man will be there to protect you. He is a boxer remember?" she says as I feel her hand rub up and down my arm comftingly.

I let out a giggle and nod my head and we both get out the car and make our way to the door.

The loud music thumping through the entire street.

We walk in and the smell of alcohol invades my senses.

y/bff grabs my hand and walks us to the kitchen and looks through the fridge and grabs out a guava cruiser she grabs another but this time it's a raspberry one and she passes it to me.

I giggle and pass it back "I'm good thanks babe, you know my motto 'you don't need alcohol to-"

" 'to have a good time' blah blah blah, yes I know." She takes a sip of the drink as her boyfriend walks in behind her holding his finger to his mouth telling me to stay quiet so he can scare her. He wraps his arms around her waist and then screams with a somewhat good impression of a seagull.

She stumbles back in his arms and pouts and steps away from him.

I take that as my que to leave because they will end up arguing than that will be followed by a heated make out session.

I make my way past the dance floor avoiding the people grinding and dry humping each other which is so called "dancing" and walk into the games room. Where people do beer bongs, play beer pong and so on. I sit on the couch in the corner quickly realizing how boring this party is and I pull out my phone. And send y/bf a text even though he is working.

Hey babe, bloody hell this party is boring. I wish you were here to entertain me.

And almost immediately my phone vibrates and I'm quick to open the text from y/bf.

Aww I'm sorry baby girl. But I'll see you soon okay? I think they are going to close shop soon, it's pretty dead here so I might make an appearance. Just for my girl.

A large smile spreads across my face as I go to type something but then I feel the couch next to my sink and a rough hand is now resting on my thigh, rubbing it. I quickly stand up and look down at my ex.

I take a few steps back as he walks towards me but quickly he wraps his arms around my waist.

"fuc*... you look so hot for me tonight. I've been waiting for you all night" his alcohol breath invades my senses.

"Let me go you sick, no dick prick" I seethe as I put on my strong front, even though deep down I'm scared shitless.

"Why would I want to do that?.. I don't see Y/bf anywhere around here, why not have some fun with you?" he whispers as he rubs small circles on my waist.

I quickly wack his hands away from me which takes him by surprise. I quickly dash away as fast as I can. Tears are continuously running down my face as my heart pounds loudly, wanting nothing but my hero to come and save me, but he is currently working.

I run up to the toilet and lock the door, nearly everyone I see on my way are either drunk or making out. Not caring that a very drunk guy is chasing me.

I sink down with my back against the door and I shakily grab out my phone as I hear my ring tone and I quickly answer it.

"Hey baby girl, I'm here in the house but I can't find you I-" he was cut off by one of my sobs the escapes my mouth and I quickly push away from the door my legs sliding across the ice cold tile as I hear him banging on the door.

"Let me in you little skank, I want to have the fun you would never allow me, and this time we are going all the way"

The line goes dead and I wrap my arms around my legs that are pressed against my chest and burry my head between me knees.

I than hear a loud bang outside the door and some yelling and I hear groaning as if someone is beating someone up.

I than hear soft knocking over the chaos.

"Y/n, it's me y/bff. Y/bf is out here as well as Jake (y/bff boyfriend). Sweetie let me in, don't worry y/ex is getting beaten to shreds by the both of them. Please open up. He didn't touch you right?" I cover my ears, feeling too overwhelmed.

"I just want y/bf" I sob out hugging myself tighter.

I hear the chaos get quiet and then I hear heavy breathing and a knock again.

"Baby.. Let me in baby girl it's me. Baby he is gone. Jake is taking care of him" I quickly jump up from the door and open it up.

I run into his arms and he wraps me up safe and tight, his boyish scent I love so much calming me down, along with his warmth. Who knew something could feel better than my own home.

He runs his fingers through my hair and he picks me up and rushes me out the house and into his car. He sits me in the passenger side and strokes my face softly looking me over making sure I'm not hurt.

"That ass, I should've been here.. I should've been here for you." He says frustrated as he pulls his hair in anger.

I reach for his hands and wrap them around me and mine around him.

"Take me home please baby, this isn't your fault.. Baby I just want to go home" he nods and kisses me quickly and jumps in and drives me to my house, his hand on my thigh the entire ride.

I eventually fall asleep to his thumb rubbing circles in my leg.

I feel the car come to a stop and my door being opened and I sit up quickly.

"shhh, baby I'm taking you inside, and I'm going to stay the night with you. I hope that's okay baby" I nod and snuggle into him as he carries me inside.

He quickly informs me that y/bff is safely home with jake.

Y/bf dresses me in nothing but my panties and his top and wastes no time in climbing into bed with me.

He holds me tightly whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"He didn't touch me, only grabbed my waist, but he did say some things.. Baby I was so scared" I feel my eyes water and I'm quickly sobbing again.

"Baby... it's okay, you're safe now, I'm right here. I'm not leaving you baby. He isn't going to bother you again baby. I promise" he whispers as he pulls me as close as possible and rubs my back soothing me quickly.

I calm down and after a while I fall asleep in his warm embrace.

Sorry this is really crap... I need ideas omg!!!! But hey its at least something. My writing needs ALOT of work and im working on it but thank you for reading guys, it means a lot. Please chuck us a comment or vote. It makes me SO happy when i get them. Even if they are negative comment please let me know you opinion, THANKS GUYS!!