Upset

You run home in an absolute horrible mood. Your y/e had chucked tampons drenched with tomato sauce (ketchup) in your locker, so when you opened the door they all came falling out making people laugh. You have had enough; you have done nothing to her. Hell, you don't even really know her. But the only reason she does what she does is because she has always had a thing for y/bf. But he has always liked you.

You run home in fits of sobs tears running down your face as you try to make it home. After 13 minutes of running, every now and then tripping you make it home. You run as fast as you can up the stairs to your room. You mum luckily doesn't hear you and continues to cook in the kitchen.

You swing your door open and shut it as you chuck your bag away across the room. You don't even bother to take off your shoes as you jump in bed crawling up in a little ball in the middle of the bed. Taking your phone out to see messages from y/bf.

"hey baby girl I thought I was taking you home" you scroll down "y/n? Where are you? Are you okay. I have a feeling somethings wrong" you check the last message, "y/f told me what happened. I am on my way to your house now" he says you don't bother replying instead you chuck your headphones in and close your eyes you let your favourite song play on the loudest it will go.

You let sobs out as listen to the music, you having no idea your boyfriend is walking up the stairs to your room. He sees you in the middle of the bed in a little ball he balls his fist hating seeing you like this. He walks over to you and slowly takes your headphones out.

"Y/n..." he says in a whisper you see him and you open your arms letting out some sobs and jumps in the bed with you and pulls you on his chest. Your latch onto him fisting hand full of his white top as you soak his top with tears.

You both stay silent. No words needed. Just him holding you, him stroking your hair is all you need. Eventually your tears die down but your let out little hiccups. His hold tightening on you.

He looks down at you and cups your face leaning up and leaving a sweet kiss under each eye where your tears are.

"I'm going to spend the night here, we can watch stupid movies and cuddle, how does that sound?" He asks as he caresses your cheek and you blush "that sounds perfect" you say sigh closing your eyes.

He slowly sits you to the side as he grabs your feet and takes them off your shoes and placing them to the side. He takes off his shoes too and chucks on the TV. Not that your going to watch it anyway.

He gets back in bed and you snuggle into his side, him keeping you warm. "I swear to god I can't hurt girls but the way she teats you. Y/n I won't be able to control myself." He says and you let out a sigh.

"yeah I know baby" you say and he rubs your back and you let out and satisfied sigh. He smiles and sits up "lay on your stomach sweetie" he says and you do as he says.

He places his hands on your back and starts giving you a nice massage. Rubbing out all the kinks and soothing your stress. he takes your shoulders in his hands and gently squeezes and rubs, making you moan in satisfaction.

You eventually fall asleep in bliss. When he hears you snore a little he chuckles and lays beside you, kisses your forehead and whispers "I love you" while he watches the TV as it's still the afternoon and he isn't tired. He holds you close and makes sure you are safe.

LMAO I don't even know. Please leave a message tell me how I can improve or something you liked haha thanks for reading.