Freshman and Senior

Thank you so much KatherineDays, I hope its good enough!!! Sorry if its horrible. 

I walk out of my last class of the day and make my way to my locker to get all my stuff and get out of this hell what they call "school".

Although today has actually been going quite well for me as I've done all my exams and finished all my due work and all my classes and homework is all up to scratch but I just want to go home and snuggle in my warm fluffy purple bed.

I rest against my locker and grab my phone and shoot Y/bf a quick text.

Hey I'm just heading home, once you have finished your classes you're more than welcome to come over to mine. My dad keeps nagging me to see you, he misses talking to you about football. Anyway baby I hope you're able to come over later if not that is absolutely fine. Just let me know. I love you so much. And  mum is also cooking your favourite for dinner, PORK ROAST!!!!!!!!!

I read over the text chewing my lip hoping his phone is on silent, after I send it I chuck my phone in my bag and sling it over my shoulder and shut my locker door. Once I turn around I'm face-to-face with Emily. My old best friend and now enemy.

"So we texting y/bf are we? It's actually so funny to think that you think you are a real couple. I mean he can have any girl he wants. I actually honestly think he is using you or something. It's actually so funny. So yeah honey don't get upset when he finds someone else in college I mean you're just a little fresh man, and he is an actual senior for crying out loud. Actually don't get actually upset no one will be taking your man but me." She giggles and flicks her long blond hair over hair patchy tanned shoulder.

I dig my nails into the skin of my palms, insecurity running right through me like a bullet. I'm not good enough.. I've never been good enough and it's taken one simple bitch to make me realise. I stare down at the ground trying to hold back my tears.

I look up at her putting on my strong front and open my mouth.

"Next time please tell me all that without saying "actually" in every sentence, it just makes you look and sound like a bitch even more." I push past her and run for the bus, keeping in my tears. I can't let them go yet. Not until I'm home.

I jump on the bus and rest my head against the window, too afraid to withdraw my nails from my palm. This is an old habit I had and y/bf got you out of this habit because he was almost always by my side, until today.

As soon as my bus comes to a stop I run straight inside sneaking and getting to my room as fast as possible, and I send a quick text to y/bf.

Hey, plans changed so sorry.

After I sent the message I chuck my phone away and crawl under the covers. Letting my own self negative thoughts cause the sobs that are currently escaping my weak body.

You're fat

And ugly

He will never stay with you

You're forgotten when he starts college

You're not good enough

Y/bf P.O.V

I smile as I park my red truck outside of y/n's house. I got the message and I had no credit to reply back so I just came straight here. Than not long after that my phone went dead. I guess that's my fault for listening to music all day though.

I get up to the door and just walk in, y/n parents are pretty chill and I quickly learnt that they don't like me knocking on the door. Apparently I'm family and I'm welcome any time of the day or night.

I decide to go straight up to my baby, so excited to see her after a long day of exams and what not. I'm going to college soon, and it's going to be even harder without being able to see her every day. But we will get through it. I know we can.

I jog up the stairs and go to knock on y/n door when I her a little sob and my smile immediately  falls and I rush in the room.

I look on the middle of her bed and there she is; tear stained face, hair a mess, make up running and her body shaking. God I've never seen someone so beautiful.

I quickly rush over to her, "Baby? Oh my.. baby girl I'm right here. Please dot cry sweetheart, you're too beautiful to cry" I whisper to her as I take a seat on her bed and I rest my back against her head board.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her up into my lap she instantly curls up around me and digs her little head in the crook of my neck, her warm tears hitting my tan skin.

"baby.. shh i've got you. Please tell me whats wrong baby" I whisper as I kiss her forehead, my large hand running through her beautiful hair massaging her scalp the way I know she loves, while my other soothes down her back.

After a while she calms down enough to speak.

"I'm not good enough, you're going to leave me and find someone older.. someone b-better" she sobs out and my senses spike. Last time she spoke this way she was still in her habit.

I sit her back a little and grab her clenched fist.

"Baby.. open them up. Show me the damage" she shakily opens her them and I see blood where her nails have been digging in.

I pick her up bridle style and take her into the bathroom. I sit her on the bench and grab a warm cloth.

"I'm so sorry baby" she sobs and I shut her up by placing my lips on hers and give her a gently loving kiss.

"Baby don't be sorry, just let me clean you up than we are going to have a chat" she nods at me and I grab her hand gently stroking it as I clean the blood up, doing the same to her other hand gently like the first.

I bandage them up and place a gentle kiss on them both and lift her up and I wrap my arms around her stomach and look at her though the mirror.

"y/n ... you're so beautiful.. you're my baby girl and I love you more than anything.. you're so worth it baby. Nothing will ever stop us being together.. not college not anything. I'm yours baby and you're mine. We will work this out." She nods slowly as I trace her beautiful body.

"So care to take back what you said earlier?" she lets out a soft giggle and she turns around and faces me.

"I'm worth It baby. Forever we will be each other's and college or anything else will never come between us." She says in a confident voice that I know isn't fake. 

I lean in and plant a soft kiss on her small nose.

"I love you baby... you're my everything. Now time to eat the Delicious smelling roast. On wards and up wards. I'm starving" I sigh and laugh as I pick her up and chuck her over my shoulder running down stairs, both of us giggling like mad people. 

Please comment thoughts or requests.. and if you at least enjoyed a little please vote, i'm not forcing anyone though. :)