Red River

I smile brightly as I knock on y/bf wooden front door. It is a Friday night and he invited me over for a sleepover. I have been grumpy lately and my mood swings have been through the roof.

He opens the door and gives me a goofy smile as he opens his arms.

"Hey baby, you look gorgeous" he smiles as he gives me a playful wink, as I look down at his old T shirt I'm currently wearing matched with a pair of grey sweatpants.

A blush creeps up on my neck and makes its way on my high cheek bones. I step into his open arms and tuck my head into the crook of his neck, sighing as he wraps me up in his warm strong arms and pulls me inside. He moves us both over to the couch and pulls me down onto his lap once he takes a seat.

"What's wrong sweetie? I can tell somethings up. You aren't talking as much as usual" he says as he plays with my hair, making me sigh and snuggle up closer to him.

"I don't know, I just feel..... I don't know I just don't feel like myself. Today has been horrible for no reason, nothing even happened." You try to explain. Y/bf chuckles and holds you tighter.

"Well I hope I can make your day better, I have something for you" he untangles himself from me and sits me gently to the side as he gets up. I frown as I instantly feel cold as his touch disappears.

He leaves the room and only minutes after he returns with a bag, he smiles and pulls out (your favourite junk food) and (your favourite movie).

"Wanna snuggle and watch the movie?" he asks and I instantly nod my head without a disagreement.

I follow him up to his room and slide into his bed as he puts the movie on.

I lift up the blankets on his king size bed and crawl in on his side, hoping that it doesn't bother him. "Hey! That's my spot" he teases playfully and smirks as he crawls onto the bed and kisses my forehead softly.

"But you can sleep there" he says making me smile softly and lift the blanket for him.

"Get in and cuddle me" I demand with a pout.

"Of course, my queen" he says and gets in the bed with me. He wraps his arm around from behind me and pulls me back against his chest. He snuggles his head into my hair and nuzzles my scalp, making me giggle.

"Your hair smells so good" the words come out quietly and I smile brightly.

I watch the movie with him, eating my delicious food and of course sharing with y/bf. Eventually I fall asleep to him kissing my neck in soft pecks, making me sleepier.

"Goodnight" I mumble too tired to move my lips before I'm welcomed by darkness.

*next day*

I wake up the next day with sharp pains in my lower stomach. It feels like my insides are being stabbed repetitively.

I roll around in bed whimpering in pain, already knowing what's causing this pain. I've got my red river.

I try to crawl out of the bed but y/bf pulls me back and cuddles me tighter. I turn around in his arms embarrassed as I try and wake him up.

"y/bf" I whisper shout and he solely opens his eyes.

"Mmm good morning baby" he mumbles in his hot morning voice before he closes his eyes and falls back to sleep.

I get angry and shove his arms away and I march into his bathroom and lock the door. I sink down with my back against the cold door and clutch my stomach.

I get angry because I already know I don't have anything, and it's too early in the morning to call anyone and it's too embarrassing to tell y/bf.

I hear a knock on the door followed by a whisper. "Baby... open up"

I shake my head and feel tears roll down my face.

"N-no" I sob out and quickly cover my mouth not wanting y/bf to know I'm crying.

"Come on, baby please" he begs. Eventually I slowly slide across the floor giving him access.

He opens the door and sees me on the ground crying and quickly rushes over to me and picks me up and engulfs me in a tight embrace as he wipes away my tears.

"I know what's wrong.... I seen the bed" he whispers and I sob more, completely embarrassed.

"Hey, its okay, baby don't cry. Here" he turns on the shower with me still in his arms, while I hide away in his chest gripping his top.

"You have a shower while I go clean up and I will also run to the store and get other things too, It's okay baby these things happen and it is completely alright" he whispers against my forehead before giving it a kiss.

He helps me undress and sits me on the bottom of the shower making sure I'm comfortable.

"I won't be long, sit in here until I get back. Okay baby?" he says and I nod my head as I rub my stomach.

He grabs my chin gently and pulls my face towards his as he squats outside the shower. He then cups my face and gives me a gentle kiss, making my lips tingle.

"I won't be long" he promises as he lets me go and quickly rushes away.

I stay sitting under the water letting the hot water droplets roll down my body.

After about 20 minutes I hear the door open and see y/bf. He helps me out of the shower and drys me off before he helps me get dressed, in fresh clean clothes. He passes me a bag of stuff  already knowing what it is right away.

He quickly grabs my dirty clothes and walks out.

After i'm all done I walk out and notice the clean sheets. I get in the bed and wrap myself in the blanket. Y/bf comes back in the room and sees me and smiles softly before speaking. 

"Your clothes are getting washed and I have something for you" he says and holds out a heat pack.

I smile gratefully as he gets in bed besides  me, laying down in the large bed.

He moves so he is able to hold the heat pack on my lower stomach but is  still able to wrap his arms around me.

He gives me lots of kisses and gentle massages on the most painful places.

"I love you baby" I say after a while, just before I fall asleep. He leans down and kisses the corner of my mouth.

"I love you too" he says and I fall asleep in his embrace, stealing his warmth.

Hey whats up chicks? hehe its been a while i know.. and i'm so sorry! But yeah here is my update.. I hope you enjoy and please let me know your thoughts. Thank you and i'll make sure I update again soon!! For now, goodbye nerds!!