Pool Party

I look at my body in the full length mirror in both mine and h/n room, trying to appreciate the beautiful black two piece bikini I'm planning on wearing under my black sun dress. We are currently getting ready for a pool party one of our close friends are hosting. I'm not really the party type but we planned to make an appearance for at least 2 hours.

I sigh as I tug at the bikini bottoms and frown, these bathes would look beautiful. Unfortunately my flabby body is letting them down.

I hear the door creak and warm strong arms wrap around my body and I see h/n in the reflection of the mirror, he gently kisses me cheek before snuggling into my shoulder.

"You look absolutely beautiful sweetheart" he slowly whispers as his fingers slowly glide up and down my smooth stomach. "Absolutely gorgeous" he whispers again before he kisses my neck, looking at me in the mirror with his hypnotizing smile.

I giggle softly putting my head down so my hair shields my flaming cheeks. I quickly turn in his arms and hide in his chest.

"You really think so?" I ask before he pulls away from me so he can grip my face gently but firmly between his hands.

"Very. I tell you every day, and I won't stop telling you until you believe me. You're absolutely stunning" he huskily whispers sending a shiver down my spine. He pulls me closer and gently kisses me, his hands griping my butt.

I pull away and slide my dress over my body, "let's go baby! We don't wanna be late" I shout as I rush out door him quickly behind me.

"Did you get your towel?" h/n askes me as we both get settled in the car, he starts up the engine and starts driving down the road. His hand on my thigh, running circles into my skin.

"h/n you know I can't swim... there's no point in a towel." I reply as I watch the road ahead of us.

"Well you did dress to swim? Maybe I can hold you if you do decide you wanna get in, it's really hot out angel and I don't want you missing out on some fun. You don't need to swim because I'll have a hold of you the entire time." He slides his hand into mine and squeezes it. "I won't let my girl drown" I giggle and nod my head.

"That sounds like a great idea" I say as I bring his hand up and kiss it softly, receiving a wink from h/n.

h/n p.o.v

As we reach the house I park my car out on the street among with the rest of the cars. We both get out and take our stuff with us.

"We don't have to stay for long right? You know I don't do well with the entire people thing. I'm too shy" I laugh and keep a grip on her hand as we walk around the back of the house where we can hear music among the loud talking and splashes of the water.

"Of course we don't, remember just at least an hour or so my scared little kitten" she cringes at that and shakes her head.

"Never call me that again you idiot" we both laugh and open the gate to the back. A lot of people greet us both as we walk in.

Y/n finds her friends and turns to me "I'm gonna go say hey to y/f/n" she kisses me softly and rushes over to them.

I laugh and make my way over to the pool where some of my best mates are already swimming so I decide to take off my top and run up and jump right next to them.

After a good 30 minutes of swimming I decide to check on y/n. A sudden smile comes to my face as she looks up at me while she interacts with her friends. Not a people person my ass. I chuckle to myself and shake my head.