My BadBoy

Thanks KatherineDays for this request!! if anyone has any feel free to ask me. 

I sit alone in the cafeteria today, I don't usually come inside but the weather outside was... well I wouldn't say horrible but it was stormy. Although I really love the rain I decide that I'm not wanting a cold in the near future.

So as I sit here eating my not so great canteen food, I feel a soft tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and see my ex. Y/bf. I bite my lip slightly at his gorgeous appearance. He wears a sexy baggy tank top that I use to wear whenever I spent the night, his black leather jacket I remember when he used to slip that on me whenever it was cold out, and his black skinny jeans that are ripped at the knees.

I miss him...

"Hey sweetheart..." he uses his nickname for me and gives me a soft smile as he runs his hand through his messy gorgeous hair. I continue to bite my lip but I look away quickly.

"You can't call me that y/bf... we aren't a thing anymore" I mumble as my chest tightens. It's only been 2 weeks and the reason we are no longer a thing is because he confessed that he loves me so much that he wants the best for me. Not "some bad boy that isn't good for your life" his words not mine.

"I'm sorry, I regret what I did so much baby... I miss you. And I need you back in my life, these last 2 weeks have been hell, and by looks of it has been hell for you too" he whispers as he takes a seat next to me.

He reaches out and grabs my hand and sits it in is lap, his warm thumb gliding along the top of my hand. I shiver softly and slowly lean my head on his shoulder, all my stressing and sadness quickly lifted. I've missed this feeling.

Before I get hypnotised anymore I quickly snatch my hand back and jump up from my chair.

"No. Y/bf No. You can't just do that." He quickly comes and stands in front of me, so close that I can feel his body heat radiating off onto me. He cups my face and tilts my head so I'm looking at him.

"Sweetheart... we are both hurting. We both want each other so I'm not going to stop fighting." He whispers as he strokes my soft cheeks gently. I close my eyes in pure bliss and lean into his touch.

"You have to make it up to me. You can't just guess my love and break up with me because you feel like I deserve better. That hurt... baby and I won't let you get away with that. You have to make it up to me." I don't want to sound too selfish or too harsh so I say it softly.

He chuckles and kisses my cheek "public apology? You asked for it baby" I look at him confused and he stands on the table I was not too long ago eating my lunch off.

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FU-HECK UP!!!!" he looks at me apologetically and I just giggle quietly. He knows just how much I hate his swearing.

As soon as he yells everyone falls completely quiet. Typical "bad boy" affect, it makes me laugh how scared I was of this guy only 9 months ago. He isn't even a bad boy. He is the sweetest most caring person I have ever met.

He clears his throat and starts to speak.

"Two weeks ago I hurt my girl bad. Wait not physically dick heads" he says disgusted as people take sharp breaths out of shock. "Wait before I continue I hope all you sex hungry dicks never hurt a hair one this beautiful girls head, because I swear to god I will kill you." He seethes out.

I look at the ground hating attention, god why do I have to be shy?

"But yeah this is a public apology so that not only her but the whole school knows that I am so deeply in love with this rat" I giggle at him and steal a few glances up at him.

"She is beautiful, so unbelievable gorgeous, the most amazing person I've ever met." He steps down from the table and storks towards me. "The most kind and caring person I've ever met." He whispers as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

I hear talking in the background letting me know that people are no longer paying attention as they realise how close we are.

"And I'm so sorry baby I'll never guess your love and never tell you what you need" he leans down and tilts my head to the side as he feathers kisses up my neck.

"Im so sorry my beautiful princess" he says between kisses and I bite me lip smiling brightly.

"okay baby enough" I laugh as I push him back playfully. He frowns and grabs my hand and starts pulling me towards the exit.

"we are going to my place and we are going to watch movies and eat junk food" I laugh and squeeze his hand, not questioning his actions as i'm use to this.

The rain has stopped outside which is a good sign as I know the transport on how we are gonna get to his house.

We stop at his sexy softail slim motorcycle and he lifts the helmet and gently puts it on my head. After he buckles it he opens the flap and kisses my nose.

"All done baby, now remember to hold on" I giggle and wait for him to get on and then I follow his league and jump on behind him. Wrapping my arms around his muscular body.

"I'll never let go." I whisper as he takes off down the road.

After a short 30 minute drive we head inside and immanently chuck on a movie and curl up on the couch. He is laying on his back while I lay on his stomach my chin resting on his chest so I can look at him.

"I missed you baby" I whisperer as I softly stroke his jaw line. He leans into my hand and sighs, his large hands rubbing and massaging my tired muscles in my back.

"I missed you too baby. God im so in love with you" he says before he brings you in for a passionate, longing kiss.

That kiss a promise never to leave each other again .

Sorry for not updating I've been busy and life has been rough. but thank you all for the support!!