Snowed In

Hey guys, I apologise for not updating recently so here is something for the time being. It was a request from a great friend WritingDuhh and I hope you all enjoy!!

"Babe I'm bored" you whine as you lay on h/n bed alone, you had a sleepover at his house last night and you were ready to go home until you realised you both were snowed in and had to stay inside until the snow melted down a bit.

Currently he was busy on his computer playing his favourite game while you cuddled up wearing his hoodie with heaps of blankets covering your shivering body.

"I'm sorry baby, but there isn't much I can do about it. There really is nothing much to do in here." He says as he spins his chair around to look at you and his face softens and he pats his lap. "come over here beautiful" he smiles and you pout.

"seriously? I finally just got warm" you grumble and wrap the soft blanket around you and slump over to him. You wrap your arms around his neck, while he snakes his arms around your waist. Keeping you secure as he holds you like a little baby, but of course you don't mind.

You snuggle your head into his neck and close your eyes as he traces his hand up and down your back soothingly. "okay we can do one of two things, the first option being a tickle fight" and at his words your face pales and you shake your head.

"No way" your words make him chuckle and he continues "or option two being making a big massive cubby house in the lounge with heaps of blankets and we can lay in there and snuggle!!" he says and a massive smile forms on your faces. Without saying anything you jump up and run over to the bed and grab all the blankets and pillows.

"You move the couches and get it all ready. Hurry!!" you shout and he runs while laughing to himself. You follow after him and look at the now neat lounge. You help him move all the chairs so they are close enough to hold the blankets together, and you start placing them on top of the couches.

After 10 minutes it is finally done, the lounge is a complete mess and you smile and look up at h/n who is standing next to you with his arms wrapped around your waist.

"You go in first baby" he says placing a quick kiss on your nose you giggle and crawl through the pillow door. It's all nice and cosy inside and you fall onto the pillows with a sigh. H/n follows after you and lays down next to you and you cuddle into his side.

"Thank you so much baby" you whisper as he slowly strokes your hair, you suddenly feeling sleepy. "It was my pleasure, now have a little snooze baby. And when you wake up I hope you know your cleaning this mess." He whispers his lips brushing your forehead as he speaks. You shake your head laughing before you calm down and fall into a blissful sleep but not before he places a kiss to your head.

This is so horrible I'm so sorry... I did it in a rush. But if you have a request just let me know! Thank you for reading my trash! XD btw im from Australia and have no idea what being snowed in is like. Im so sorry!