Sonic :Step 1

The mission was easy. Step1: Break into Eggman prison. Step2: Get Sally out and ever other Freedom Fighter out. Step3: Make the place go Boom 💥. It's a easy mission. As I put down my notebook Shadow walked into my dorm.                                                              Sonic: Hi shadow. Shadow: Sonic why are you not sleeping. It's 4:50 a.m. you have work tomorrow. Sonic: I can't sleep. So I wanted for you to come home. Shadow walked over to me desk and kissed me on the head. Shadow: Sonic go to bed or I make you go to bed. Sonic: What are you going to do Faker. Shadow: Sonic bed now . Sonic: No I'm going for a run. I walked to the door when Shadow teleport in front of the door. Sonic: Shadow move now.                                          Shadow: Sonic the hedgehog go to bed you have work in the morning.                   Sonic:Shadow move.                                        Shadow:Sonic you always this hard head.                                                           The next thing I know Shadow teleported behind me and almost hit me with a pillow. I move to the the right of the room.                                             Sonic: Shadow a pillow really.                     Shadow:It was the first thing I saw. If I ask nicely will you go to bed.                    Sonic: I'm all ears.                                          Shadow: Will you please go to bed.            Sonic:Fine Fine I will . Good night shadow.