Shadow and Sonic:Drinking

Shadow P.O.V.
I put Sonic in our bed and got in bed to.When I woke up Sonic was gone.
Shadow:Sonic what are you doing!
Sonic:Drinking why! I got up as fast as I can go to the kitchen. Sonic had a rum in his hand! Shadow: You can't drink.
Sonic:Why I'm mad so I'm drinking. Shadow: First your body is not made for rum and second It's mine.
Sonic: It was my first time drinking Shadow.I didn't know how much I can take. Shadow: Why are you ever drinking.
Sonic:Because of yesterday.
Shadow:Right ........ give me a bottle. He gave me a bottle and we drink  together. Sonic P.O.V.                                                                         It takes Shadow 5 bottle for him to get drunk .This was is 10 one.                                                                          Shadow: Sonic.                                                                         Sonic: Yeah.                               
Shadow: You look so sexy.                                                      I started to blush and looked at him.                                   Red: Will look at that.                                                              Sonic: Shadow !                                                                       Shadow:Your my boyfriend so I can call you want I want.                                                                                        He started to kiss me and lick my neck.                                 Sonic : Sha ... dow wait.                                                        Shadow:Why.                                                                              
IHe don't stop I had to push he away.                                     Sonic:Your the on that wanted to wait.                                                                                       
Shadow:I don't want wait now.                                                   Sonic:Your not in the right mind.                                        Shadow:That's tomorrow worries.                                           He started up again more lower.                                                Red: Why are trying to stop this.                                                       Sonic:He want to wait.                                                                   I push him off again.                                                                  Shadow:Sonic!                                                                          Sonic:Shadow look your drunk and you wanted to wait!                                                                                           Shadow:Fine be that way!                                                       He got up and went to our bed room locking the door.                                                                                               Sonic:Great.                                                                               I drunk one more bottle and went to the room.                 Sonic:Shadow can I come in.                                                     It was no asker .                            
Sonic: Shadow.                                                                       No ask.                                           
I want to get the key and open the door.                           Shadow was sleeping  in the bed. I put the cover over Shadow and kissed him on the head.                                 Sonic:Good night my love.                                                    (Sorry this came so long but have a nice day or night)