Shadow: Experiment

He finally went to sleep. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. A knock on the window got my attention. Rouge was at the window. I opened the window with hesitation letting her inside. Rouge: Hey Shadow.I don't think you was up. Shadow: Why are you here Rouge . Rouge: Right to the point. What if I came to see my partner. I just looked at her . Rouge:Fine I um .... Shadow I heard that ....umm. Shadow: Come on Rouge . Out with it! She looked me then at Sonic. Shadow: What. Rouge:G.U.N. is doing a new experiment. Shadow: So I don't care . They always do the Test someone . She started to whisper. Rouge: There Testing on Sonic. Shadow:Come on Rouge don't get batty with me. I can't hear you. Rouge:There Testing on Sonic. Shadow:I still can't hear you . She started to yell. Rouge:There going to Testing on Sonic you stupid hedgehog! Shadow: What why are the doing it to him! She sighed and looked at me. Rouge: G.U.N. find a new space thing that is dangerous. They don't know what it is and can't be tested because it a space gas thing. They need a body. They try different people but the died in the experiment. So who better to test it on then a hero. Then Sonic wake up. Sonic : Why are you yelling . I'm trying to sleep. Shadow: Good morning sunshine. Sonic: I nothing sunny about waking me up. Shadow:Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed.                           Sonic: Sure sure I'm going back to sleep and If you wake me up again I'm going to kill you.                                             Sonic went back to sleep.                              Shadow:Ok Rouge I watch he today.              Rouge: Umm ok and Shadow....                  Shadow:What.                                                 Rouge:Be careful.                                            Shadow:I'm always am.                                Rouge:No your not.                                        Rouge went back to the window laughing as she looked at Shadow surprise face .Flying with laughter as she went.