Shadow and Sonic:His flowers

Shadow POV
We walked to the park with Sonic in the back.
Sonic:Shadow you don't have to do this.
Shadow: Yes I do
We walked in the park and I closed his eyes.
Sonic:Shadow What are you doing.
Shadow:I want to surprise you.
I walked him in a field of flowers.
Shadow: Ok ready
Sonic:Yes
I open his eye slowly and to see he was smiling.
Sonic:Shadow there beautiful.
Shadow:There Luna flowers.
Sonic: Wow
He started to run make the pollen go up and it like blue light.
Sonic:Shadow come o.....
Sonic fell hitting his head on the ground.
I started laughing as I saw his face .
Shadow: Sonic are you ok.
Sonic:Shadow I hate you sometime.
He got back up and smiled at me.  Then he tackled me to the ground with a big smile on his face.
Shadow:What are you doing.                    
Sonic: Nothing
He sat next to me looking at the flower. I was looking at the stars . Sonic put his head on my chest and we both looked at the star.
Shadow:Love you
Sonic:Love you too                
As I stared at the star I noticed Sonic was sleeping. I got up move Sonic to the grass.  Then my phone lighted up. 
Shadow:Sliver What do you want
Sliver:What are you doing
Shadow: What the damn do you want.        
Sliver:Never mind bye.
Then I looked back at Sonic he was shaking like crazy .                                                              Shadow :Sonic wake up!                                                              
He started to breath hard and turning black.         
Shadow:Sonic!
Damn it he's not waking up.
Shadow:Sonic wake up!
Sonic open his eye and all I saw was blood red Rudy looking back at me.
Shadow:Are you ok
Sonic: Shadow get away for me.

Sonic POV
Sonic:Red what the hell doing to me.
Red: You think you can have a happy life? I now let me kill the people you love staring with that Shadow! Sonic:Leave him out of this.
I cuffed up blood trying to get up and succeed. I laugh at him with a smile on my face.
Sonic: I can't believe you got me off guard again,but I think you forgot why they call me Sonic. Red:Who the hell you think you are.                               
I was next to his ear in a flash.                  
Sonic: I'm Sonic The Hedgehog.
Then his right eye was on the floor with Red yelling in pain.                                    
I opened my eye seeing that we was still in the park.    Sonic:Shadow. 
I looked at Shadow see the scar on his face.                            Sonic: Shadow are you ok.  
I walked over to him trying to see if he was ok.                 Sonic: Shadow are you ok.        
I walked closer to see Shadow stopping seeing his purple eyes.  Damn it he don't take his pill .   
Thank for reading have a nice day byyyyeeeeee.