Shadow:Its ok

Shadow POV
I woke up slowly looking around seeing that I was in my bed and Sonic wasn't there. I felt weak when I stand up and smelling something that should not be named . I walked to the living room seeing that Sonic was sleeping on the couch. 
Shadow:Sonic wake up.
Sonic:Shhh I'm trying to sleep
Shadow:Come on get up. 
Sonic:Nope.
Then I walked to the kitchen getting a pan of water walking back and poring it on his head. He jumped up like a cat hitting the floor on the way down.               
Shadow:Now that your wake I have to ask you about last night.
He started blushing not making eye contact with me.
Sonic: Shadow I'm sorry I know you want t.... .
I kiss him make him blush even more .
Shadow:It's ok I forgot to take my pills.
Sonic kiss me back and smiled.
Sonic:So your not mad
Shadow: No even umm ...... do you want to do  it again.
Sonic face was all red now looking at me.
Sonic:Your Sure?
Shadow:Yeah.
I kiss him pushing him to the couch licking his neck. Sonic push me off of him getting on top.
Sonic:If were going to do this I want to be on top.  Shadow: You sure
Sonic asked by kiss me and lick my ear make me moan. Sonic went lower lick my body. Then someone rang the door bell. Sonic stoped looking at the door with a frown.
Sonic:Should we get that .
Shadow: There go away
He kissed me again and we started making out. We don't know the person at the door open it.
Rouge:Damn it Shadow you said you be my best man and came to practice the wedding! Practice my .... Oh.
I finally saw Rouge in the living room looking at us with embarrassment. Sonic and I jumped and sonic hitting the floor again.
Shadow: Rouge what the hell ?
Rouge:Sorry Sorry..... oh wait I not WHAT HAPPEN TO CAME TO MY DAMN WEDDING!
Shadow: WHAT HAPPENED TO WAIT TO SOMEONE OPENING THE DOOR.
She walked over to me and slap me. I punched her in the stomach and her kicked me were the sun doesn't shine.
Shadow: You son of a bitch !
Then Sonic ran to the bedroom locker the door . Rouge and I looked with curious.
Rouge: What did you do to him? 
Shadow: Sonic are you ok . 
We both jumped when we heard something break.
Shadow: Sonic!
I ran to the bedroom trying to open the door.
Shadow:Sonic!
(Thank for reading have a nice or night bbbyyyyyyeeee)