Sonic:The Testing part 3

The Two man put a small box that said DON'T BREATHE. Two man put a tude in the hole in my box then to the small box.                                                                  Man: Ready hedgehog                                     Sonic: No but thanks for asking.                      The man pushed a red button and the black gas  felled my box . I tried to hold my breath but then Shadow kicked down the door that surprised me. The black gas filled me lungs and gave me headache. I saw Shadow  had his pistol that I have him for his birthday day.  He shot the to man with a evil grin on his face.                                                                Shadow: Sonic you here.                                Sonic: Shadow a little help over .                 Shadow was trying to break down the door but it was to hard.                                  Sonic: Shadow I can't breathe.                   Shadow: I trying to break the door          Sonic: Go get cuff Tails he can break the lock.                                                           Not even listening to what I said Shadow tried shooting the door .                                   Sonic: Shadow listen to me.                                                         Shadow: I can do this do my self.                  Sonic: Shadow the hedgehog stop be ..... a.                                                                     I tried to keep my eye  I really did.  I passed out with last thing I saw was Shadow trying to break the door.