Sonic and Shadow: Wedding with Mephiles

( Hi guy I have a a gift from you I'm go to add a new POV character. It's going to great I promise. I mean I hope you like it. And I have some bad news I'm not go to publish in a couple of days but I might. I want to do my Me and you Glitter Force book , but I will post an Fav if you want look at that . Let get started hope you like.)
At Rouge and Knuckles weeding
Shadow POV
Sonic and I don't talk the way they plus I don't want to talk to him at all. It was a red and black wedding so all the girls wear red and the boy wear black. Rouge was so happy when she walked up to Knuckle. Then Rouge stop the yelling cut off the six time today.
Rouge: Shadow what are you do up they.
Shadow: Waiting What does it look like.
Rouge:You should be walking with me and wear Sonic !
Tails:I saw him in the dressing room.
Then It was a noise from the door.
Sonic: Amy please remember me why I have to wear pants?
Amy:You are so dramatic come on Rouge is going to kill us.
They opened the door to the church walking in slowly trying not get caught by Rouge. Rouge turned around seeing the two missing people.
Rouge:Finally I'm getting old over here! Get to your place I'm going to try this again.
I turned me head seeing that Knuckle rolled his eyes for the six time today.
Rouge: Shadow get your ass down here.
I walked up noticing something move in the window. I stop looking hard hearing something move in the wall.
Rouge: Shadow!
Shadow:Shh I hear something.
Sonic: Shadow.
Hearing my name from Sonic voice made me turn around. Now I wish I don't as the windows shattered made everyone be in a fighting stand.
Rouge:Come on why is this happening to me                                                                        Mephiles: Who mess me!
Sonic:I don't that's for sure. 
Mephiles tried hitting Sonic but he dodged quickly moving punching in the back.
Sonic:Sorry to slow
Then he teleport holding me by the neck pointing a sharp crystal at my head.
Mephiles:Come down hedgehog or this one dies.     
Sonic stoped looking at me as I tried to get out .               
                                                                                                (New) Narrator POV
Mephiles moves closer to Sonic still holding Shadow.
(Mephiles:That's a good boy .
Mephiles touched Sonic freezing him in crystal.
You can hear a gasp in the room make everyone step back. Shadow use chaos control to get out of Mephiles hands moving to punch him in the back. Rouge and Amy give there help in the fight as Tails and Knuckles try breaking Sonic out of his crystal prison.

Mephiles throw Amy to the wall make her pass out and put Rouge in the some crystal prison as Sonic. Knuckle joins the fight punching Mephiles with all his power. Mephiles move quickly as Knuckle throw his most powerful punch make his hand get stuck in the wall. Mephiles use this time knocking Knuckle out. The fight is with Shadow and Mephiles now with Tails getting back up.
Mephiles: Well Shadow It just you and me.
Shadow:I guess it is.
No wasting any time Shadow use Chaos spear make Mephiles purple blood go out.
Mephiles: Nice shot let's see what I can do.
Mephiles shot his crystal at Shadow with a flash speed. Shadow dodged the spikes then he looked at Sonic prison seeing it had a crack. Then Mephiles hold his neck holding a crystal in his hand.
Mephiles:This is the end Shadow any last words.
Shadow: I do and this is not the end.
A confused look was on Mephiles face as Shadow finish.
Shadow:Have fun with him!

Sonic POV ( Well is Dark Sonic too)
The last word that Shadow said was when I break out of the crystal. Mephiles push Shadow in a wall make him pass out.
Red: All this anger it's beautiful. That's mean I getting stronger and you will need me.
Mephiles: Sonic your friends lost and you will go down with them.
I looked at all my friend and Shadow make anger take control of me.
Red:Finally I can come out and PLAY .
I laughed at him trying to stand up right because it was so fun.
Sonic: That's funny but
Mephiles tried punching he but I  just held his fist in his hand.
Mephiles: How did you.....
I turned my head make eye contact make him see my red eyes.
Sonic: You don't like me finish.
I throw a punch make him hit the wall.
With each word and each step I felt my self getting dark my voice going deeper.
Sonic: You think you can walk in here ruining my friends my wedding. You think you can hurt my friends and the person I love.
The fear in his eye was perfect as I got closer.
Dark Sonic: Let me tell you jerk you made a big mistake but don't worry I'll make sure that this never happened again.
With that a evil laugh came from my mouth and my fun began.

(Thank for reading have a good day or night hope you like it sorry if it was long but bbbyyyeee.)