Chapter Two

-Patricks P.O.V-
"Stop here!" I said to Belch and he pulled over. The three turned a gave me a questioning look.

"Why?" Henry questioned.

"I want to walk the rest of the way" I shrugged.

"Whatever" Henry rolled his eyes and I climbed out of the car. I watched as the car sped of down the road.

I sighed and walked past the buildings before finally reaching the police station, Normally I would be arriving in the back of a police car! I hesitated for a split second before walking in. The officers noticed me and I gave them a smirk. Walking up to the desk, I placed my hands on the counter and waited for someone to assist me.

"Hello there Patrick" the same woman I had constantly been speaking to when I came here greeted.

"Hey"

"I think I can guess why you're here" She said raising her eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, any news?"

"No they still haven't found her I'm sorry" Once the sentence had escaped from her lips I banged my fist on the counter. A couple of the officers getting ready to take action if necessary.

"It's been four months, You're not trying hard enough!" I growled.

"Look my colleagues are doing the best they can"

"Bullshit!" I spat. "Get off of your fat asses, stop munching on donuts and find her!" I yelled at the officers before marching out of the station.

'where are you Kitten?!' I said to myself before making my way home.

Once I had got home I slammed the front door shut behind me, still stressed about what had happened down the station. The police in Derry were fucking shit in my opinion. Four months and they haven't found her, probably too busy forming diabetes to even care.

"Patrick, dinners on the table" my mum calmly told me.

"I'm not hungry!" I mumbled.

"Patrick-"

"I said I'm not fucking hungry!" I yelled before rushing up the stairs. Locking my bedroom door shut behind me, I sat on the edge of my bed. I untied the bandana I had on my wrist, uncovering a black beaded bracelet that had once belonged to Reina. I had worn it everyday since she had gone missing. I began to fiddle with it as I thought back to the day I got the news.

~Flashback~
I walked up her drive and knocked on her door, waiting for someone to answer. Finally, her mum answered.

"Patrick!" She greeted me with a hug which I gladly returned.

"Is Reina ready? we have a date today" I told her.

"Come in for a second" She told me before stepping aside to let me walk in. The scent of her house made me feel so comfortable.

"So is she ready?" I asked stuffing my hands into my pockets. I looked up at Regina's mum, who looked like she was gonna burst into tears at any minute.

"There's something you should know, please take a seat" she directed me to the sofa and I sat down, looking at her in confusion as she took ahold of my hands.

"Patrick" she sniffed. "Reina never came home Friday night"

"So she slept at a friends house, nothing to cry over Miss J" I laughed and she looked up at me, tears fell down her face.

"No Patrick, I've contacted everyone she's friends with and no one has seen her since Friday afternoon"

"Really? Well I saw her about 7ish literally round the corner from here maybe she-"

"She's missing Patrick" Her mum told me.

"No she's not!" I could feel myself getting angry. "That wasn't a funny"

"Patrick I-"

"Reina!" I screamed as I jumped up off of the sofa and flew up the stairs, bursting into Reina's bedroom to find that she wasn't there.

"Reina this isn't fucking funny!" I had checked in her wardrobes, under her bed and any place she could've hid. I searched all over her house but ended up back in her bedroom.

"The police have been informed, there's missing posters all over town, I don't know how you didn't seem them" I heard her mum say from behind me.

"I'll find her!" I turned to face her. I shook my head before racing out of the bedroom as I felt an unfamiliar feeling take over me. I needed to get out of this house. As I ran down the street a poster caught my eye, I walked over and looked. I felt my cold heart break in two. It was true.

~End Flashback~

I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat, clutching the bracket tightly in my hand. I rubbed the bridge of my nose and placed the bracelet down onto my bedside table. Four, long, dreadful, lonely, months later and she's still missing, how?

-Stan's P.O.V-

I stood in my dad's Synagogue, nervously practicing the part from the Torah that I'd have to read out loud for my Bar Mitzvah.In reality, I should've been practicing in my spare time but I was too distracted by everything that was going on. My dad sighed and then interrupted my reading, correcting the mistake I had made.

"You're not studying Stanley" He said in disappointment. "How's it gonna look? The Rabbi's son can't finish his own Torah reading?" My dad then took a long pause.

"Take the book to my office, obviously you're not using it!" My dad muttered in disgusted. I closed the Torah and picked it up before making my way to his office, feeling pretty ashamed of myself.

Once I had reached his office I covered the side of my face, blocking my view from the disturbing painting hanging up on the wall. The painting freaked me out, it was of a women with a pretty messed up face, dressed in black, holding a flute. I didn't see the point in the painting at all, I despised it. For some strange reason though, I uncovered my face to look at the picture, my breathing quickened. It was as if the woman was staring right at me, watching my every move. I noticed the picture wasn't straight, so I decided to straighten it.

I sighed and walked over to the bookshelf, placing the Torah where it belonged. I jumped out of my skin as I heard an object hit the floor, slowly turning I saw that the picture had fallen from the wall. After seconds of debating whether or not I should pick it up, I gulped and made my way over to it, bending down and picking it up. The lights mysteriously flashing as I did. As I hung the picture back on the wall I felt my stomach drop as I noticed the woman was no longer in the picture, I backed away from the wall.

My fear only grew as the sound of a flute being played filled the room, the door creaking open at the same time. I quickly turned to face the door to see there was nothing there. That's when I realised the flute was being played from behind me. I began to sweat, the flute dropped to the floor. I slowly turned around to see the woman from the picture had come to life, my breath caught in my throat at the horrific sight of her. She smiled wickedly at me and I bolted out of the room, slamming the door shut behind me.

Hey guys, I decided to post chapter two now because I'm not a hundred percent sure if I'll be posting tomorrow as I have a family event but just in case I don't, here you go, stay blessed xo