Chapter Eight

-Henry's P.O.V-

"Vic" I yelled throwing the girl's backpack to him. Vic snickered before throwing it over to Belch. I watched in amusement as the girl tried her best to pry her backpack out of Blech's hands.

"Give it back!" She demanded.

"Patrick!" Belch threw the backpack to Patrick and he caught it, tauntingly waving it in front of her. The girl ran over to him, pulling a strap on her backpack. Patrick threw it back to me and quickly grabbed the girl around her waist.

"Aren't you just a pretty thing" I smirked walking up to her. I looked over at Patrick to see his hands were still on the girl's waist. Normally, Patrick would be groping and sexually assaulting female victims, but not now. Odd. I shrugged it off and pulled out my pocket knife and placed it against her skin.

"Please don't!" She screamed. "Please don't kill me like you killed Reina!" The four of us shared glances, Patrick's anger was visible. He forcefully pushed the girl down onto the ground and grabbed a handful of her hair.

"You think we killed her?" He spat.

"Well, apparently it was you. That's what I've heard!" The girl shakily replied. "Please I won't tell anyone, just leave me alone"

"Let me tell you something bitch!" He brought her face closer to him. "I don't know where she is or what happened to her. But I do know that I'm not responsible for my girlfriend going missing have you got that?" Patrick growled at the girl, her face changed from a lovely tan to a pale white. Patrick gave me glance and I chucked the backpack at her.

"Leave before you get hurt!" I warned and the girl scurried off.

"Fuck!" Patrick screamed. He turned and kicked a tree trunk forcefully before storming off.

"Patrick!" The three of us called and chased after him.

"What?" He yelled back.

"Nothing" We muttered. He was such a miserable bastard.

-Beverley's P.O.V-

I patiently sat on the stairs that led up to my apartment. I had called the boys and told them to get to mine as fast as they could. After last night, I had to show them. Just to see if they could see it and prove to me that I was in fact not going crazy. I could hear their voices in the distance, I stood up and rushed down the steps to meet them.

"She just said that you guys need to hurry over!" I heard Stan say.

"You made it I-" I regained my breath. They all looked concerned once they saw how panicked I was. "I need to show you something!"

"What is it?" Ben asked.

"More than we saw at the Quarry?" Richie piped up.

"Shut up! Just shut up Richie" Eddie said with a loud pitch.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment" I explained to them.

"T-t-then we'll leave a lookout" Bill told me as he climbed off of his bike. "Richie s-s-stay here" Richie looked at us all with a confused expression as to why he was the one that had to stay out here.

"Woah, woah, woah! What if her dad comes back?" He asked raising his hands in the air.

"Do what you always do, Start talking!" Stan told him, I giggled to myself as I led the four boys up the stairs.

"It is a gift" Richie muttered.

~

I turned a corner and came to a halt outside the door that lead to the bathroom.On the other side was a bloody mess waiting to be discovered. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, flashbacks of what happened the night before took over my mind. A red glow peered through the crack of the door.