Chapter Fifteen

[Recap]

"Do you know what the worst part is?" I asked looking at each of them, they all remained quiet, with looks of sympathy. "I didn't even get to tell her how much I loved her" I sniffed.

"I love you so much Reina!" I said to myself, but everyone heard it.

"I love you too my little psycho!"

~Patrick's P.O.V~

My heart began to beat rapidly at the sound of the voice I had been longing to hear for so long. I looked at Henry who was already facing the direction the voice had come from in shock the losers did the same, I couldn't wait no more. I took a deep breath and spun around and my eyes lit up. Stood in between Vic and Belch was a drenched Reian, alive. 

"Reina?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah" she replied. I ran over to her, there was a little gap between us but I couldn't wait. I engulfed her into a tight hug, she stumbled slightly but I managed to help her regain her balance. She wrapped her arms round my neck as I sunk down to my knees bringing her with me. Reian lifted a hand and tangled it into my hair as I buried my head into her neck and cried. Making sure to take in her scent.

"I'm so sorry I didn't protect you" I cried.

"Patrick it's okay, I promise" She soothed. My grip tightened on her, not wanting to let her go. I sniffed and pulled back slightly, fastening the necklace that I still hand in my hand back around her neck. 

"Reina" Stan choked. I let her go and she quickly ran over to the losers, taking them into her embrace.  I stood up right and dried my tears and watched them, a smile began to spread across my face.

"How long have I been gone?" She asked.

"Four months...it's summer" Eddie replied. 

"Shit" She mumbled. 

"Where w-w-were you?" Bill stuttered

"Well.. when you guys were fighting off the clown me and Belch decided to use this as a distraction to find her, considering Patrick wasn't going to leave without getting an answer. We walked over to the other side of the pile and when the kids started floating down we saw her. At first we were going to leave her, all the other kids were corpses so we thought she was too until we got a closer look. It was like she was in some sort of trance but for some reason the clown didn't kill her, like it didn't kill Bev" Vic explained to us. So that's where they went.

"Thanks guys" I turned to them and gave them an approving nod. Reina had come back over to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me.

"Wait, why are you wet?" Henry asked.

"Oh yeah that would be my fault" We looked at Belch and he held up his now empty water bottle. "We couldn't think of a way to wake her up so I tipped this over her and well her she is" 

"Reina, we all thought you were dead" Richie told me in disbelief. 

"I don't know what to say, except thank you for saving me" She smiled at each of us. "Wait hold on...you guys and the bowers gang... getting along?" She questioned looking back and forth between the two groups.

"I'll explain why later" I told her and kissed her forehead, still not letting go of her. 

"How are we going to explain this to everyone" Beverly asked. We all paused and realised that no one would believe us.

"We can just say she ran away?" Mike suggested. 

"I like that idea homeschool"Henry admitted. "Just say you were pregnant,panicked and ran off to get an abortion"

"You're joking right?" She asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Alright then, tell them you got kidnapped by a clown, we'll come and visit you in the mental hospital sweet cheeks" Henry sarcastically replied. 

"Look let's figure this out later" I blurted out.

"Yeah, I wanna get out of here" Eddie added. We all slowly turned and made out way back through the tunnel. I stopped and grabbed ahold of Reina's wrist. She stopped walking and gave me a questioning look. I didn't say anything, instead I placed my lips onto her, something I had longed to do since she went missing. The kiss was slow and passionate, to me this was the best one we had shared. My arms snaked back around her waist as I deepened the kiss. Our tongues began battling for dominance. I regrettably pulled away and pressed my forehead against hers.

"I missed you Reian, I was so scared that I had lost you" I whispered.

"Well you have nothing to worry about, I'm here now" She reassured me, resting the palm of her hand against my cheek. 

"Welcome back Kitten" I smirked and gave her a quick peck before we walked off to join the others.

"At least Belch's bottle of water came to good use" Vic said randomly.

"Shut up Vic!" We all yelled in unison. 

SO IT'S FINALLY FINISHED!!! I want to thank everyone who read my story and for leaving the feedback you guys have. I'm so happy to see that so many of you enjoyed both stories considering I had never done one before so thank you all so so so much. Will I be writing more? Yes, I actually have another one in mind. Again, thank you all so much it really does mean a lot, Stay Blessed xo