Chapter Four

-Henry's P.O.V-

I had a firm grip on the new kid, with the help of Belch, as we marched him up to the kissing bridge. I threw him over to Patrick, who began to torment him along with Belch and Vic. I watched the scene in amusement. They had finally pinned him up against the bridge and Patrick stepped in front of him.

"Let me light his hair, like Michael Jackson!" Patrick said and let out a pleasing sound as he showed the new kid his flamethrower, the fire just missing his head.  Once Patrick had moved out of the way, I took his place. Grabbing the new kid by the shoulders.

"Get off me, get off me!" The new kid screamed in my face and I glared at him. We heard a car from behind us, we all stopped and turned our heads to see a couple in their 50's drive past, not doing anything about the situation they were witnessing.

"Help!" The new kid screamed as the car left the scene. i was getting sick and tired of his moaning so I punched him in the nose, watching the blood pour. I grabbed a hold of his head and violently shook it. There was no Reina to stop me now!

"Okay new kid!" I began to say "This is what us locals call the kissing booth, it's famous for two things. Sucking face!" I watched as Belch made kissing noises towards the new kid. I smirked and pulled out my pocket knife.

"And carving names!" I finished. I watched as fright washed over the new kids face. 

"Henry please!" He begged. I lifted up his top, letting his flab hang out. I pressed the cold metal of my knife onto his stomach. No one thought I'd really do it, but they were so wrong. I began to carve a H into his stomach, his screams of pain eagered me to do more.

"Whoa, Whoa. Henry!" Belch interrupted in shock. I removed the knife from the kids stomach and quickly turned to face Belch.

"Shut up!" I turned my attention back to the new kid. "I'm gonna carve my name onto this cottage cheese!" What an interesting insult. Whilst I was distracted the new kid took this opportunity to kick me in the lower part of my stomach, causing me to stumble backwards. This action made the new kid flip over the bridge and go rolling down the hill. 

"I'm gonna cut your fucking tits off, I swear to God!" I screamed after him before leaping over the bridge, which wasn't such a good idea considering I slipped and went rolling down the hill myself. 

Once me and the boys had finally reached the bottom, the new kid had already escaped. I began to panic as my knife had gone missing. This was not good. I began quickly searching through the leaves in a desperate attempt to find it. 

"My knife!" I exclaimed, still moving the leaves. "My old man will kill me!" 

"You two get him!" I yelled at Patrick and Belch and watched them run in the direction the new kid had gone. I turned to see Vic just standing there. "Move your fucking ass!" I demanded and he began looking for my knife. Useless piece of shit!

-Richie's P.O.V- 

"That's poison Ivy, and that's poison Ivy!" I heard Stan say as he and Eddie followed me and Bill to the entrance of the sewers. 

"Where, where's the poison ivy?" Eddie asked. 

"Nowhere!" I said turning to face them. "Not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Stanley!" I followed Bill into the sewers at the other two pussys stood at the entrance.

"Okay, well I'm starting to get itchy now and I'm pretty sure this is not good for my-"

"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" I asked interrupting him.