Chapter Twelve

-Bill's P.O.V-

After the argument a week ago, I hadn't seen much of my friends, only Bev. She was the only one who was basically on my side, which I appreciated. Today me and her had arranged to meet up, but she never showed. I decide to go meet her at her house, but when I got there I noticed the front door was wide open. I curiously stepped inside, looking around her sitting room and kitchen but she wasn't there.

"Bevelry?" I said out loud hoping to get a response. I went to head towards her room but out of the corner of my eye I saw something laying on the ground in the bathroom. I slowly made my way up to the bathroom, as I got closer I noticed it was her dad, a pool of blood next to his head. My heart began to race, fearing the worst. I rushed into her bedroom only to find 'You Die If You Try' written across her ceiling in blood. The clown.

~

I quickly ran over to the arcade, knowing that's where Richie would be. I need the other losers, this had gone too far. First Georgie, then Reian and now Bev, three of the most important people in my life had disappeared. Something needed to be done. I burst into the arcade, spotting Richie next to the street fighter game, tapping away at the buttons.

"Richie!" I yelled.

"What do you want?" He spat "See that guys I'm hitting, I'm pretending it's you!" I really didn't have time for his bullshit.

"I-i-it got Beverly" I told him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked obviously not paying any attention to what I had just told him.

"IT, Richie!" I repeated "It got Beverly" He immediately stopped pressing the buttons and slowly turned to look at me. Concern and worry spread across his face, I need him right now. We both then rushed out of the arcade and started contacting the others.

-Eddie's P.O.V-

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone. I listened carefully to what I was being told, not liking it one bit. "Okay, I'll meet you there!" I couldn't believe this was happening again. I put down the phone and headed for the front door. Only to have my mum block the entrance by stepping out of the living room. She had obviously listened in on the conversation I had with Bill.

"And just where do you think you're off to?" She questioned.

"Out with my friends" I replied. There was no way I was going to let her control me anymore, not after what I had been told at the pharmacy by Gretta. I had been lied to by my mum this whole time.

"Sweetie, you can't go" She told me innocently. "You're getting over your sickness remember"

"My sickness?" I raised my eyebrow and turned to defence mode. "Okay, what sickness Ma?" I reached into my fanny pack and pulled out the container of pills that I had to take for my so called 'Sickness'

"Do you know what these are?" I continued holding them up in front of her. "They're Gazebos"

"They're bullshit!" I yelled at her, throwing the container onto the floor violently. She looked down at the tablets now spread out across the floor before looking at me with a blank expression.

"They help you, Eddie" She bluntly said. "I had to protect you"

"Protect me?" I asked in disbelief. "By lying to me, by keeping me locked inside this hellhole? I'm sorry but the only people who are actually trying to protect me were my friends, and you made me turn my back on them when I really needed them! So I'm going" I shot her a look of disgust before rushing towards the front door, passing her.

"Eddie, Eddie no" She began to cry, following me out of the door. "Eddie you get back here!"

"Sorry mum,  I gotta go save my friends"