Chapter five

-Patrick's P.O.V-

I had retraced the whole of my steps all the way back to the kissing bridge and the bracelet was nowhere to be seen. I began to get angry, angry with myself for not making sure the bracelet wasn't hidden under my bandana. I quickly made my way back up the hill and reached the bridge.

As I went to climb over I noticed a black object hanging of one of the branches, swiftly made my way over to the branch and saw it was in fact the bracelet. Relief washed over me as I retrieved the object, placing it back onto my wrist. I began to feel as though a part of her  was still with me again.

"Patrick, did you find him?" I heard Henry asked, I turned to see he and vic had caught up with Belch.

"Nah, he's long gone" I told him

"Fuck!" Henry muttered.

-Bill's P.O.V-

We helped Ben sit down on a small wooden box in between two shops. He had explained to us that he had ran into Henry and his goons. Ben showed us the H that had been cut into his stomach. Henry had never done anything like this before, it made me feel extremely sick to my stomach.

"Richie wait here!" I demanded as Eddie and Stan followed me into the pharmacy.

Me, Stan and Eddie began to grab anything we could find that would help clean Ben's wound before it got infected. I say we, but it was mostly Eddie grabbing the things we needed as he knew more than the rest of us.

"Can we afford all that?" I asked once I noticed neither of us had enough money.

"It's all we got" Stan said, showing us the money we had put together.

"You're kidding me?" Eddie sighed. We all stood and thought of what we could possibly do and then I remembered.

"Wait, you have an account here don't you?" I asked Eddie, he turned to me with a sarcastic smile.

"If my mum finds out I brought all this stuff for myself, I'm spending the rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting X-rayed" Eddie told us. His mum was a complete control freak who worried way way way too much about her little boy.

We continue to think of ways to get all of the stuff we needed but neither of us could come up with a thing. A figure stepped round the isle we were at, looking to our right we saw it was Beverley Marsh, a girl who went to our school, also my first kiss from a play. Once she noticed us, she quickly shoved her hand behind her back.

"Y-y-you ok?" I asked as she stared in awkwardness.

"I'm fine, what's wrong with you?" Beverley gazed at the stuff Eddie was holding.

"None of your business!" Stan fired. I had a clue on why he was being such an ass to her.

"There's a kid outside. Looked like someone killed him!" Eddie explained.

"W-w-we need some s-s-supplies, but we don't have enough money" I added. Beverly then gave us a friendly smile.

Bev walked over to the front desk of the pharmacy and began flirting with Mr Keene, who just so happened to be the father of Bev's bully Gretta. We watched in amazement as she managed to get his attention. There had been rumors going round that she had slept with most boys in the school. I didn't believe any of it though. She was a sweet girl. As Mr Keene bent down to pick up the things she had knocked over, she turned to us . That was our queue to leave and we did. For the first time in my life I had committed a crime. Stealing.

~

"Just suck the wound!" Richie said.

"I need to focus right now!"Eddie spat.