Chapter Nine

-Henry's P.O.V-

I pushed my foot down onto the home school kids head, forcing his face into the meat he was suppose to take back. My friends cheering me on in the background.

"Eat that meat!" Vic yelled.

"Eat it bitch!" Belch added.

"You little bitch!" Patrick laughed

"Motherfucker!" I screamed. We carried on screaming insults at him as he stayed on the ground.

"Pussy!" Vic said.

"Get up!" I screamed at him and he slowly began to rise to his feet, only to have belch kick him in the face. I grabbed him before he could go anywhere and pushed him backwards, before climbing over him. He began to struggle, thrashing his arms around in an attempt to get me off of him. I pinned one of his hands down onto the ground, his other was trying to push me off of him. I grabbed a rock from beside me and raised it high. Before I could hit him with hit, something hard connected with my face. I fell backwards and looked opposite me.

-Bill's P.O.V-

We all rushed to Beverly's side, seeing that she had hit Henry directly in the forehead with the rock. The girl had an amazing aim. We watched as Mike used this to escape and crawl over to us, we helped him up once he got closer.

"Nice throw!" Stan complemented bev. The six of us then armed ourselves with rocks and started over at the Bowers Gang. The three standing members helped a bleeding Henry to his feet, glaring over at us. I noticed that Patrick looked angrier than usual.

"You losers are trying too hard! She'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely" Henry stepped, the four of them taking a step closer. "Like I did!"Henry then proceeded to grab his crotch as the other three snickered from behind him. Ben let out a yell and threw a rock straight at the Bowers Gang, aiming for Henry.

"What the fuck?" Henry asked in shock. We all then began to to throw rocks at them, the bower gang then started throwing some back.

"Rock war!" Richie screamed.

Rocks were being thrown back and forth, I got hit a couple of times but that didn't stop me. I aimed one at Belch, it ended up only hitting Vic instead causing Vic to throw one back at me. I noticed Patrick was aiming for Stan and Stan was aiming back at him. Reina then crossed my mind, I knew we had to stop this. Vic and Belch began to retreat leaving only Patrick and Henry standing there.

"S-s-stop!" I screamed. Everyone stopped and looked at me, panting. I looked over to see Patrick helping up Henry. He watched Henry leave before turning to us and standing in a threatening stance.

"Go blow your dad you Mullet wearing asshole!" Richie yelled at Henry as he walked away. I turned and saw my friends were leaving.

"Bill come on!" Bev said taking ahold of my arm.

"I-I-I'll catch up" I told her, she looked worried but soon walked off. It was just me and Patrick left.

"I'll kill you Denbrough!" Patrick threatened before striding over to me.

"W-w-wait Patrick!" I begged. "T-t-there's something you need to know"

"What?" He asked stepping closer.

"It's R-R-Reina!" I stuttered. He grabbed me by my shirt tightly.

"Where the fuck is she!" He growled.

"I d-d-don't know but-" He sighed before pushing me down to the ground.

"Stop wasting my fucking time"

"P-P-Patrick you have to l-l-listen to me!" I told him. "I c-c-can't tell you where she is because I d-don't k-k-know but I think I h-h-have an idea of what h-h-happened"

"Well fucking spit it out Denbrough!" Patrick spat.

"T-t-there's this clown" I began to say. I didn't get to finish as Patrick roared with laughter, he looked at me as though I had lost my mind. My bottom lip began to tremble.

"Don't you ever fucking joke about that again, you should know how it feels to lose someone!" He glared long and hard at me. "Fucking Loser!" Patrick muttered before walking away.

-Patrick's P.O.V-

I pushed the branches out of my way so that I could get out of the woods, trying trying to find Belch's car. Once I got out I noticed it was gone. Bastards! I groaned to myself and began making my journey to where they would be. The junkyard. I passed a small bench and did a double take noticing it had been carved into. I walked over and bent down beside it, tracing over the carving. Instantly noticing it.

~FlashBack~

"Patrick I'm tired!" Reina whined as she walked beside me with a tight grip on my hand. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Sit down on this bench for a bit then" I told her as we walked over to a bench. She took a seat and pulled me down with her, her head resting on my shoulder.

"What time is it?" She asked me as she let out a yawn. I smirked at her, she sounded like an alien.

"It's like I don't know 8:30" I shrugged.

"Oh my, we shouldn't be out!" She began to panic and I wrapped one arm around her waist.

"Baby it's fine, I'll protect you!" I smiled down at her and kissed her. I placed my free hand on the top of her left thigh sliding her dress up slightly, inches away from her private area. She giggled into the kiss and playfully slapped my hand away.

"I don't think so!" She giggled and I gave her puppy dog eyes. "Patrick, I'm not doing it outside people will see

"So?" I shrugged and licked my lips.

"Oh gross" I snickered as she pretended to gag. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead. I sighed and pulled out my pocket knife and bent down beside the bench.

"What are you doing, that's classed as vandalism!" She exclaimed as I began to carve into the bench.

"Oh hush up Kitten!" I stuck my tongue out at her as I finished my carving. I grabbed her hand and pulled her off of the bench so that she was next to me.

"Patrick, that's so sweet" She gasped as she traced over it. I had carved 'R.J+P.H'.

"Now everyone who sits here will know you're mine." She giggled and sat back down on the bench. I raised my eyebrows and moved over so that I was now crouched in front of her. I grabbed a hold of her legs and began placing light kisses on her thighs, smirking to myself as she let out a quiet moan, I knew what this did to her.

"Patrick no!" She said and pushed my head back.

"Fine" I stood up and picked her up bridal style.

"Let's get back to mine!" I winked at her.

~Flashback End~

I sighed to myself before standing up and walking away from the bench. I still couldn't believe people thought I had something to do with her going missing. I knew people had been talking, but I didn't knew I was being blamed for this.

"Patrick" I heard someone whisper. I stopped and looked around. There was no one in the street but me.

"Patrick" I heard it again, I followed the voice and saw that it was coming from a bush that I had just passed. I curiously walked over to it, my voice was being whispered again.

"Who's there?" I asked. I got a giggle in return. I glared and kicked the bush, hoping to hurt someone who thought it would be funny to prank me. I felt something grab my foot and trip me over.

"What the fuck?" I yelled but stopped as I saw a face slowly be revealed as the leaves were pulled apart. I was met by a smirking clown. I struggled to my feet and took off running, a demonic laugh echoed through the street.

As I ran I thought back to what Bill Denbrough had told me. The little shit was right. I needed to know more.