Chapter Eleven

-Patrick's P.O.V-

"W-w-we will just please help us get Eddie home!" Bill pleaded. I looked over a whimpering Eddie who was cradling his arm. I rolled my eye and looked around before instructing the home school kid to lift his bike up. I walked over and picked Eddie up, placing him in the basket and climbing on the home school kids bike.

"Hey that's mine-"

"Get on the back of someone else's home school, I'm faster than you!" I barked.

"My names Mike!" He mumbled before climbing behind Bill. Eddie gave me directions to his house and I pedalled as fast as I could with the other losers trying to catch up with me. It didn't take me long to get Eddie home. Why was I doing this again?

~

"You! You did this" Eddie's mum angrily said pointing at the losers. "You know how delicate he is!" She then lead Eddie over to her car.

"W-w-we were attacked, M-M-Mrs K" Bill stuttered

"No, Don't." She said refusing to listen to whatever excuse Bill had come up with. I stood behind the other losers. "Don't try and blame anyone else!" She opened the passenger door for Eddie to get in, closed it and began fiddling with her keys, only to drop them on the floor. I couldn't help but snicker to myself.

"Let me help"Beverly said as she went to pick up the keys for Eddie's mum.

"Get back!" She demanded and quickly snatched the keys off of the ground. I watched as she then got in Beverly's face. "Oh I've heard of you Miss Marsh, and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son!"

"Mrs K I s-s-s-" Bill began to stutter.

"No! You are all monsters. All of you" She then looked at me. "Especially you in the back!" I looked at her in amusement, there was no way I was keeping my mouth shut. She stormed over to her side of the car and opened the door.

"Fuck me, you have some weight on you!" I blurted out. "I've heard of fat but now you're just taking the piss" I heard Richie attempt to hold in the laugh that threatened to escape his lips. She glared at me before getting into her car and speeding off. I followed the losers off of Eddie's front yard, still waiting for them to explain what the fuck was going on.

"I saw the well!" Bill said facing his friends. "W-w-we know where it is and n-n-next time we'll be better prepared" I let out a loud yawn in the background.

"No!" Stan yelled. I closed my mouth and my head shot in his direction. Noodles had an attitude. "No next time Bill, You're insane!" I chuckled to myself and placed my hands in my pockets, leaning against a lamp post.

"Why?" Beverly asked. "We all know no one else is going to do anything"

"Eddie was nearly killed!" Richie yelled "And look at this motherfucker, he's a leaking hamburger helper!" He said motioning to the new kid. What was his name?

"We can't pretend it's gonna go away! Ben you said it yourself it comes back every 27 years" Beverly said turning her attention to the new kid, at least now I knew his name.

"Excuse me, still waiting for an explanation" I said trying to get their attention.

"Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here" Ben said answering Beverly. "I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too?"

"Hellooo?" I asked.

"Because I wanna run towards something. Not away" She fired back.

"I'm sorry who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie asked clearly pissed causing Beverly to flip him off. I laughed to myself as I lit the cigarette I had just put in between my lips.

"Richie-" Stan began to say.

"I'm just saying let's face facts, real world" Richie yelled "Georgie is dead! Stop trying to get us killed too" I looked over at Bill and saw how hurt me looked. It reminded me of how I was when Henry said something similar to me. Richie went to walk away but Bill step in front of him.

"G-G-Georgie's not dead!" Bill spat

"You couldn't save him, but you can still save yourself" Richie told Bill.

"No! T-t-take it back" Bill stuttered. I kinda felt bad for the kid. "You're scared and we all are but take it back!" Bill then shoved Richie. Richie retaliated by shoving Bill, only to have Bill then punch him in the face. As amusing as this was I couldn't let it continue. I stepped in between the two.

"Knock it off you two" I spat.

"You're just a bunch of losers!" Richie squeaked as Stan and Mike went to help him up. How ironic. Ben had to hold back Bill.

"You're just a bunch of losers and you'll get yourself killed trying to catch a fucking clown!" Richie finished.

"Stop!" Beverly yelled and it seemed to get the boys attention. "This is what it wants, it wants to divide us! We were all together when we hurt it. That's why we're still alive!"

"Yeah, well I plan to keep it that way!" Richie said and walked off, pushing past me.

"Shove me again four eyes and watch what happens!" I growled.

"Sorry Patrick, I didn't realise it was you" He and Stan then got on their bikes and rode away. Ben was quick to follow their lead.

"Mike" Beverly said as Mike walked past her, he stopped and looked at the two of them.

"Guys, I can't do this! My grandad was right, I'm an outsider, gotta stay that way" He shook his head and turned back, making his way towards his bike.

"Sound like you got some issues" I snickered and smirked as Bill and Beverly turned to face me.

-1 week later-

Bill had explained to me what he knew and what his theory was and that was basically the clown was the reason for all the kids going missing, he was the reason Reina was missing. At first I still wanted to refuse to believe it, even though I had seen the clown myself. In the end it all made perfect sense. I wanted to do everything I could to find her. The losers however were doing their own thing. I needed help, so I decided to turn to the people I was closest to.

"I'm sorry what?" Henry asked roaring with laughter. "You believe that crap Denbrough told you?"

"Yeah go on laugh, but it's fucking true, I saw the clown with my own two eyes, not once but twice! This is why kids are going missing!" I told them.

"Patrick you really are a psycho!" Henry said, nudging Belch who looked down with a smile spread across his face.

"I believe him!" Vic said standing up and coming to my side.

"You do?" Belch asked looking at Vic in confusion.

"I saw something, I don't want to get into it but I saw a clown!" Vic explained to them.

"Okay Patrick, say if we did find this clown, what does that mean?" Henry asked fiddling with his pocket knife.

"We find the clown, we find Reina!" I told them.

"Patrick, what if you don't find Reina?" Belch asked taking a sip of his water out of the bottle he had in his hand.

"Then we can forget this whole clown shit, but I won't rest till I find her" I told them. "I'll find her, even if it's the last thing I do"

"Patrick?" Vic said

"Yeah?"

"What if...what if she is-" it seemed like he didn't want to say as he took a look at Henry.

"What if she's what?" I asked sternly.

"What if she is....dead?" He finally asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"I don't even wanna think about that right now" I admitted. "Look please, I have this tiny hope that I'll find her just fucking help me!"

"Alright boys!" Henry stood up. "Let's go get us a clown!"

Hey, so I'm hoping to have this finished before the new year, hopefully even before Christmas, stay blessed xo