•2•

I saw taehyung and my eyes widened , I turned around and he quickly held the girl's hand , and ran from there .

"Tae-" I tried to shout his name but he was already gone .

I was really shocked seeing this , did he ran away from here forever .

I sighed and came out of the washroom , "oh y/n come here " I heard a voice calling me , I turned around and saw our parents calling me .

I went to them " oh dear , your dress " mom said "oh yes mom the juice spilled but it's okay it will dry " I said

" okay we wanted to say that the function is about to get over in some time , but where is your husband ? " Mom said .

"Oh he - he actu- " I was about to say the truth , because I never lied to my parents , until I was cut off .

"I am here " someone said I turned around and saw taehyung , he kept his hands on his knees and was out of breath .

" taehyung you are here , are you okay ? " Mom said

"Yes mom I am okay but can we both go home , her dress is also dirty and she is tired too " he said and looked at me , from his look it looked like he wanted me to say yes .

"Yes " I said
"Okay dear , it's okay you both go home , the function is almost going to be over " mom said and I nodded .

Taehyung took my hand and dragged me in his car and harshly threw me in his car and started the car .

I guess I should ask him about that girl , as a wife .

"T-taehyung wh- who was that girl ?" I asked , he stayed quiet .
"What were you two doing in the washroom ? " I asked again he stayed quiet .
"Why are we going home ? " I asked and he stopped the car , unbuckled his seatbelt ,

And slammed his hand beside my head , his face was close .

"Can't you stop asking questions ? " He shouted at me , "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he shouted at me and slammed his hand  once again on the window and now his face was inches close .

Unknowingly tears started falling from my eyes . He pulled back and started driving towards our house .

I quietly sobbed .

House

We reached our house and it was very big , I haven't seen the house before .

We both got off the car , he went quickly and opened the door of the house and got in .

Leaving me behind , I also went inside and started walking upstairs following taehyung .

He reached a room and entered it , I was about to enter it until
"Stop , we'll be sleeping separately " he said

"But w-we are married aren't we ? " I said without hesitation .

"Yes we are for the world , in the house we are nothing for each other , I have a girlfriend already , which you saw earlier in the washroom , I love her , get it and I'll divorce you after 1-2 years " he said

"B-but- " I was about to speak but was cut off by him .

"You have some rules for staying here ,( 1 )don't come in my room only in emergency purposes .
(2 )don't interference in my life nor will I .
(3)we will act as a couple in front of our parents but in the house we are strangers .
(4) from tommorow you'll go in my office, your uniform is in your room .
These are all the rules you have to follow goodnight " he said and shut the door

I dragged myself to a room which was opposite of taehyung .

I went in my room and sat on my bed unknowingly tears started to fall from my eyes .

Thinking about the life I wanted when I get married . A good husband .

After sometime I went to the washroom and had a short bath and then wore my night suit .
Hope tommorow goes better , with these thoughts I drifted to sleep .

______________________________________
Yup people back with an other chapter for you beauties , hope you like this book , and the chapter too .
√plss vote ❤
√plss give reviews ❤
√share my book❤
√give ideas ❤
√i love you all ❤

From ,
           ❤ Author nim ❤