•23•

"w-why ?" He asked

"I-i let's go to sleep " I said and turned to walk away until he held my wrist .

"Stay with me in my bedroom " he said

Gosh what is wrong with him !?

"Taehyung look now you're fine you can sleep alone now right ?" I asked him

"I might need some help what if I just slip on the floor or something ?" He asked with an eyebrow raised .

"Gosh c'mon let's go " I said and walked in his bedroom with him following me .

He lay on the bed leaving space for me beside him . I quietly sat on the bed .

I just sat there and wandered , how will I be able to leave him , I have already promised myself to do and I will do it .

"Sleep won't you " taehyung said snapping me from my thoughts .

"Y-yeah I'll come after changing my cloths " I said and sprinted off to my room , quickly took a bath and changed into a pair of  short and a fit shirt .

I came back seeing taehyung still awake sitting upstraight .

"You're still awake ? , Won't you sleep " I asked and he just shook his head as a no .

"Why ?" I asked

"I have to change my cloths " he said
"So..... change them or do I need to hire a maid for this work !" I said pissed off .

"You will change my cloths !" He ordered
"No now you're fine and now you gotta do all the work yourself " I said in a scolding manner .

He stood up and walked , I watched as he walked suddenly his foot twisted and he fell .

Taehyung POV

I purposely twisted my foot and fell on the ground , I just wanted to see her worried face .

I faked a hissing sound to sound like I was in pain .

She came running to me .

"Ah I told you " I said touching my foot .
"I am so sorry , I'll change your cloths , and I guess you should be in the wheelchair for a couple more days until you're perfectly fine " she said

Oh no not that thing again .

"No no I guess I'll try to stand -" she cut me off
"No no I'll help you " she said and helped me sit on the bed .

"You need to go to the bathroom ?" She asked me

"Yes I need to take bath " I said and she held her head thinking hard about something .

Cute ! Wait what ?!

"Gosh ok one last time I'll give you a bath but this is the last time " she said angrily and her cute little pout .

She started to un botton my black coat as I stared at her face .

Y/n POV

I could feel his stares on me , but I continued on my work . After I was done taking of his both the shirts . His abs were shown now .

Now it was time to take off the pants , why was I nervous this time I had done this before .

I guess now because he can walk .

I slid his pants off keeping my head to the side ways . I ain't gonna take off his panties now c'mon .

I stood up and sighed . And put his hands on my waist and my hand on his neck , I took him to the bathroom and made him sit in the tub as big as a Jacuzzi .