•14•

"y/n ?" I heard a voice non other than taehyung .

I quickly pushed yoongi and saw taehyung watching the scene happening Infront of him .

"Y-yes?" I asked him
"And yoongi you , get out of my house and you are fired get that " taehyung said completely ignoring me .

"No he's not " I said defending yoongi
"It's my company my orders " he said with a bit pride .

"Oh please right now your company is under my control so he's not getting fired " I said getting pissed off .

I quickly shoved yoongi out of the door but before I could close the door he pecked my cheek and Whispered "thank you "

I blushed and my heart was beating really fast .

I quickly closed the door  I turned around to go to my room but saw taehyung watching me with expressions I couldn't figure .

"Oh taehyung from today can I be in my own room because I think you are abit stable right ?" I asked him

"Change my clothes " he ordered me and turned around to go to his room .

I frowned and nodded anyway .

I followed him in his room , I started changing his cloths , but the whole time he was staring at me .

After changing his cloths I made him sit on the bed and decided to open his wound on his hand .

I took of the white cloth wrapped around his arm .

And it was not fully healed just a few more days .

I wiped off the dried blood and applied the ointment .
And wrapped the new white bandaid on top of the ointment .

I remembered the doctors words ' make him learn how to walk again'

" Ok so taehyung  stand up " I ordered him .

"You know that I am paralyzed right " he said with a 'duh' look .

"I mean try standing up I'll help you " I said properly for him to understand .

"I-ill try " he said and kept his both hands beside him on the bed .

He put force on his both hands and his body lifted abit and he was about to fall and I quickly went to him and my hands reached out to him he took my hands in his .

But because of his body weight I couldn't pull him instead I fell on top of him .

we stared in each others eyes .
The position we were in was really awkward .

Ring ring ~~

My phone rang which made me pull back .

"Sorry i- " he cut me off

"It's okay " he replied .

I attended the call and helped him sit .

Y/n : hello

???: Hey y/n you free ?

I checked the caller ID it's yoongi .

Y/n : yoongi , I am free but not really but -

Yoongi: ok so you're free wanna hangout ? Please don't say no .

Y/n : uh you know about taehyung right ? He's not well so I have to take care of him maybe some other time .

Yoongi : call his slut , what is she for ? Remember that you are paying her for something .

Y/n : o-ok I'll then see