•15•

Taehyung ! Why does he always has to interrupt ?

"Why ? Even you call Jennie over for a sleepover , ok so let's make a rule then no woman is allowed to sleep in this house except me ok equal now " I said

"No ! Jennie can come over she's my girlfriend but no stranger can sleep in this house " he said and smirked while still sitting on the wheelchair .

"Yeah yeah think him of my boyfriend okay now he's not a stranger come yoongi let's not waste our time with stupid people " I said and dragged yoongi with his hand to my room .

"Wah y/n that was so cool !" Yoongi said while we sat on the bed .

I just nodded and smiled "and yoongi don't misunderstand that I called you my boyfriend " I said to clear all

"O-oh it's okay " he replied

"ok so now let's cook something delicious for our dinner " I said and dragged him in the kitchen .

"Hmm so let's make chicken with rice " he said and I nodded .

~~~~~
"Yah stop it " I said when yoongi sprinkled water on me but he didn't stop and kept on sprinkling on my face .

I sprinkled some water on his face to get my revenge .

"Yah" he said and started tickling me .
I started laughing like crazy .

"Y-ah yo-ongi st-op " I said and again started laughing .

To stop him I thought to tickle him and so I did .

Suddenly he held both of my wrists and walked towards me I moved back until my back touched the wall .

He leaned towards my lips , I closed my eyes shut for the impact ,

But I just felt a blow on my lips and heard yoongi laugh I opened my eyes to see yoongi laughing like crazy .

"You really thought I was gonna kiss you "he said and laughed off .

~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi started eating his food while i sat there thinking should I give taehyung food .

I think i should give him the food , he must be hungry too ,

"Eat the food what are you thinking about ?" Yoongi asked

I shook my head "wait here I'll be back in 5 minutes " I said and got up , and took some rice with chicken in a plate with a glass of water .

I saw the rooms door was abit open so I peeked in to see taehyung sitting on his wheelchair and sleeping while his head hanged on one side , I kind of felt bad that he slept without eating anything .

I quietly entered and put the tray on the side table and shook taehyung
"Wake up taehyung have dinner then sleep " I said and he slowly opened his eyes .

I helped him sit on the bed and kept the tray Infront of him , as I was about to stand up to go .

"Feed me " taehyung said
"Huh ?" I said to understand clearly .

"I-i mean my hand is hurting so I can't eat that well " taehyung said

"Oh ok " I said and started feeding him .

~~~~~~~

After feeding him I started wiping his lips with a tissue .

Suddenly he held my wrist and pulled me closer until our noses were touching with each others .

"T-taehy-"he cut me off by attaching his lips with mine .

He started kissing me and I kissed him back .