•19•

"what ?!?" He asked in disbelief

"Yes " I answered
"Why is he your husband ?" He asked

This dude is so weird .

"What do you mean why is he my husband ?" I asked him

"I mean he's disabled and you're so pretty like there are lots of men who are there for you like me " he said acting cool .

"I love him and he's my husband I don't care if he's disabled or not but my love for him will never change " I wasn't sure of my words

Chanyeol walked closer to me I was confused but just stood there .

Now he was so close that I could smell his cologne .

He held my waist .
"Leave Chanyeol " I said trying to get his hands off my waist but couldn't , he moved his face closer to my face .

"Y/n leave him and come to me I'll give you everything you want !" He said huskily .

"Leave Chanyeol I already have taehyung " I said

"Uhm you chanyeol guy I think you might as well leave as you are done with your work " I heard taehyung's voice .

I turned my head and saw him staring coldly at me .

Shit did he saw all of this ?
But why would he care ? he already has Jennie !

He let me go and walked to the door I followed him , before closing the door he winked at me making my cheeks hot .

I sighed and closed the door sliding down against it .

I kept a hand on my mouth.

What's wrong with chanyeol I barely know him why is he acting like this ?.

I looked over at taehyung's room , he wasn't there and his room's door was closed .

I stood up and opened taehyung's room to see him sitting on his wheelchair trying to call someone .

"Hmm who are you calling taehyung ?" I asked him slowly walking toward him .

"WHY DO YOU CARE  , slutty bitch" he shouted and whispered the last part .

I flinched and stopped on my tracks . my heart was literally hurting .

Is this what I get after taking care of you ?

I quietly exited the room , and walked in the kitchen .

I quietly started making the dinner , I wanted to cry so bad but I kept strong .

I smiled sadly and started preparing the dinner .

Once I was done I saw taehyung coming out of his room he came to the dining table I served him dinner without exchanging any looks .

I took my dinner in the living room and ate quietly while watching TV .

Suddenly taehyung came and tried standing up trying to sit on the couch .

I kept my plate on the table and helped him sit on the couch .

I moved abit far from him and silently watching the TV .

"Wanna watch a movie ?" He asked , I kept quiet and continued with my work .

He took the remote and started putting a movie .

What horror movie oh no !
Don't please , I get scared .

I stood up to go somewhere else when he pulled me by my wrist on the the couch beside him .

"Taehyung leave me" I said
"Oh baby is scared " he said

"I'm not " I defended myself.

"Then watch this movie" he said

"Ok " I said and tried to sit away from him but he won't leave my wrist .

"Taehyung leave my wrist " I said
"Shut up and watch the movie .

Suddenly he intertwined our fingers , I tried my best to move my wrist .

But couldn't .
~~~~~~
Suddenly a jump scare came and I shut my eyes close and pressed Taehyung's hand alittle .

Then another and this time I literally hugged taehyung and snuggled in his chest .

He released my wrist and hugged me back I quickly pushed him away and ran upstairs in my previous bedroom .

What the fuck was I doing ?
No I have to forget him .

I was about to lay on the bed but I remembered I need to sleep with him in his room .

I came out of my room and went in his room .

He wasn't there probably watching the movie .

I quickly changed into my nighty and after laying on my side of bed i heard the door open , I quickly shut my eyes , pretending to be asleep .

I felt the bed sink beside me .

Ring ring ~~

My phone started ringing , gosh should I pick up .

Suddenly I saw taehyung's hand grabbing my phone .

No don't .

I quickly got up and snatched my phone from him.

"Jennie ?" He said
I ignored him and was about to get up from the bed .

He held my wrist and pulled me on the bed .
"Tell me why do you have Jennie's number ?" He asked

"Uhm i just had some work " I said trying to avoid his stare .

He released my hand and I went in the balcony and sat on the chair there .

Jennie : hello y/n first of all i am so sorry I just had some really important work .

Y/n : oh then I guess you'll get half of your payment.

Jennie : no please don't I need money .

Y/n : can't you do a single job and it's just being with taehyung until he's fine ?

Jennie : I know from Tomorrow I'll come promise don't decrease my salary .

Y/n : sorry not sorry but i have no options .

I said and hung up before she could say anything else .

I stood up and walked back to the bed , I saw taehyung using his phone .

I quietly laid on my side of bed and slept .
______________________________________
Hello lovelies 💖 hope you all are fine , hope you liked the chapter 😆
Next chapter is gonna be interesting too so follow me for updates .

📌 Follow , vote , comment and share .
📌 Reviews ❤
📌 Read my other books ❤

Love y'all 💘
Take care
From ,
               💞 Author nim 💞