•6•

"I care " he said making my heartbeat go crazy and my cheeks red.
Suddenly he started laughing like crazy , I had a confused look on my face .

"You actually thought I care , no no no never in a million years I would care , and our parents cancelled the dinner so yeah have fun " he said and sat on the couch still chuckling .

Now I was angry how dare he make fun of me
"I HATE YOU TAE FUCKING HYUNG " I yelled at him and slammed the door shut .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I reached the cafe and saw jungkook sitting at the corner seat near the window .

( A/n : Please ignore the background 😂)

I unknowingly smiled at seeing his perfection .

I went inside and straight to jungkook . I quickly kept a straight face as my ego was first .

"So tell me why did you leave me ?" I asked straight away still standing near the table .

"Please y/n sit down I'll tell you all in detail " he said and i nodded and sat on the wooden chair .

"So you know how we were together back then and we were so happy back then -" he was about to continue but I cut him off .

"To the point please " I said
"Ok so you know my father was in the mafia gang and all , so my father didn't like seeing me with you and you know my father's behavior with you whenever he saw you , one day he was fed up with all of this so he told me to break up with you or else he'll kill your parents and now he's no more " he said and said the last two words with shaky voice, a tear slipped from his eyes .

I got up from my seat and walked towards him .
"Kookie don't cry " I said and hugged him .

"Y/n do you accept me ?" He asked and i didn't know that should I say yes or no ...
"Jungkook I need time " I said and pulled back and wiped his tears .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I came home and the lights were switched off .

I thought to make dinner .
I made rice with chicken , I ate the food and was just waiting for taehyung to come and eat .