•8•

Y/n pov

Me and jungkook were just talking to each other , until my phone rang and I just declined it .

Ring ring ~~
Again , I just declined it again .

"Pick up it might be important " jungkook said and I sighed before nodding .

I went behind a tree far from jungkook and accepted the call

Call ~

Y/n : hello !

??? : Hello are you Kim y/n ?

Y/n : yes but who are you ?

???: I'm not important it's your husband Kim taehyung he is badly injured please come at ### hospital , he is In a very critical condition .

Y/n : i-i am coming ( I said stuttering because of the tears which were threatening to fall )

~~~~~
I ended the call and quickly ran towards a taxi not caring about jungkook , taehyung is the  important thing for me right now .

I quickly took a taxi and told the driver to take me to the hospital .

My heartbeat was faster than ever , my hands were trembling , all I was doing was praying he was fine .

I reached the hospital and quickly ran to the reception "e-excuse me k-kim t-taehyung's room number " I asked stuttering as my face was drenched with tears .

"Room number 249 " the reception said while looking at me with pitiful eyes.

I ran to the room he was in , as soon as I opened the door , my heart was stabbed a million times as I saw taehyung laying on the bed with wires connected to his heart ( idk what it's called 😂) .

The heartbeat was normal , I took slow steps towards him as my tears streamed down .

"Thank god you came " I heard a voice so I turned around to see the doctor .

"Please come outside we need to tell you something important and for the bills you need to pay " he said and I nodded before walking after him outside.

"I am really sorry but his lower body is paralyzed , he will wake up in the next two days or even tomorrow "he said

"No no this can't be i-i n-no please say this isn't true I -i "  I stuttered as my year fell .

"Will he be able to walk ? "I asked

"Yes but you need to help him to walk and make him learn again how to walk help him to recover soon and don't worry as far as I think it would take some months to recover from the injury and then finally he'll be able to walk again" he said and I nodded slowly .

~~~~~~~~~~
I sat beside taehyung and held his hands , I paid the bills already .

I called our parents right now and they might be on their way .

"Taehyung dear " I heard a voice so I turned around to see taehyung s mom and dad and behind them were my parents .

She ran towards her son , and tears fell from her eyes , ,and even my mom's eyes were teary I couldn't see them like this , my heart aches alot.

Night ~

"Mom dad , you all can go I am with him I'll take care of him " I said although my eyes were all swollen my throat was all dry .

"But dear -" I cut them off .

"Mom I said it's okay " I said sternly although I was so weak my heart ached alot they nodded sadly .

~morning~

I yawned as I did not sleep for the whole night , my eyes got heavy as my head was going to fall again .

"*Cough * *cough* " until I heard the voice that made me shot up my head and I looked at taehyung awake .

I smiled ,went and gave him a bone crushing hug .

"M-move " he muffled but I hugged him tighter I missed him .

Until he pushed me with his hands making him pull back from my embrace

my heart shatter into pieces .

"W-why can't I move ?" He asked shocked .

"Y-you are p-paralyzed " I said stuttering as my eyes got teary .

"WHAT!?! , No t-this can't be , h-how !?" Taehyung stuttered while staring at his legs .

I slowly went towards him and sat beside him , "taehyung how d-did this h-happen ?" I asked him stuttering .

"I-i need je-jennie take me to her " he said ignoring my question .I nodded

I sighed trying to hold back my tears ok taehyung if that's what you want Jennie , okay then I'll help you get her if that's what makes you happy .

I quickly went to the doctor which was treating taehyung "doctor he's awake " I said and he quickly started walking to the room with me following from behind .

~~~~~~~~

I kept a hand on my mouth as I sobbed seeing taehyung in a wheelchair made me cry .

"Here he's ready to go " the doctor said handing me the wheelchair .

I nodded sadly and took him to the car I made him sit in the car , he held the car door by his hand and i held his waist .

I quickly kept the wheelchair in the boot (jibooty 🍑😂) of the car and sat in the front .

"Take me to my girlfriend " he said making my heart hurt than it already was .

"Taehyung you need to rest you can go Tomorrow " I said

"Take me to her " he said again .

"Okay we'll call her in our house is that okay ? " I asked.

"Ok" he whispered with a small nod .

~~~~~

We were at home and taehyung was dialing Jennie's number .

I just sat at the couch far from taehyung trying to watch TV but secretly watching him .

~~~~~~~
Ring ring ~~
The doorbell rang and I got up from the couch and opened the door .

I gave Jennie a dirty look and so did she .
I let her enter and I followed from behind .

"T-taehyung what happened ?" She asked eyeing taehyung before squatting down to his level .

"Baby I got into an accident and i-i am paralyzed " he said with sadness in his eyes and I watched her expression's change into a pissed one before she got up .

"Ugh lets break up " she said without any emotion on her face .

"W-why baby ?" He asked while trying to hold back his tears .

"Ok let's get this straight , I never loved you , I only used you , but now seeing that you can't make money being paralyzed I don't need you now
Time to find a new ATM machine " she said swaying her hips turning her heels ready to walk away .

I saw taehyung's teary eyes "t-taehyung !?" I asked , my voice came out more like  a whisper .

"shouldn't you leave me too ? , I mean why are you taking care of a men who is paralyzed ?" He asked with tears continusely falling from his eyes .
______________________________________
Hello guys ! Back with another chapter , I sacrificed my sleep for it , so I hope you all liked it ❤ .
I know it's boring but trust me it'll get interesting 🌹 😊 .

✓ vote ❤
✓ reviews 😆
✓ read my other books ❤
✓ follow , comment , share 🌹

Love y'all ❤
From ,
              ❤ Author nim ❤