•24•

Taehyung came and sat between us
"Taehyung , you how ?" Yoongi asked all shocked .

"Oh please call me Mr Kim because from tommorow I am taking over the company " Taehyung said and smirked .

"No your not your foot is not healed yet " I said butting in

"Yes I am you shut up " taehyung replied so I just kept shut .

"I-i think I should get going " yoongi said getting up from the couch .

"Yes it will be the best if you with respect get out of my house " taehyung said politely but he was being rude .

Yoongi quietly left the house .

I stood up ready to go but taehyung pulled me back on his laps .

His arms were wrapped around my waist as I tried squirming out .

"Yah taehyung leave me now " I said , and now I felt hot breath on my shoulders , as my shirt was loose a small part of my shoulder was visible .

"What if I don't ?" He asked
"And why did you send him away like this ?" I asked him

"I don't want you meeting him again this was the last time " he ordered

"I will meet him he is my friend he was there for me when no one was " I said and felt his fist tightening.

He didn't say anything instead I felt something hot and wet on my shoulder . He was kissing my neck .

Suddenly my phone rang , making him loosened his grip and I quickly got up , picking up my phone .

I attended the call

"Hello ?"

"Hello y/n dear how are you and taehyung ?" Mom said , how did mom remember us now ?

"Mom I am fine as for taehyung " I looked over him he was pissed off for god knows what reason "he is in severe condition he has been admitted to the hospital " I thought to play a little

"What ?! Why didn't you call us , us and your in laws were on a business trip we came back just a few hours ago , I am coming to your house right now dear " mom said worried and hung up .

I laughed holding my stomach , "why did you lie I am totally fine " taehyung asked

"Just wanted to play a little they didn't even visit us or call us even once " I said getting Abit sad .

"Now c'mon let's change your cloths " I said and held his wrist , I was about to drag him but then

"Wait a minute your alright so you should change your cloths on your own " I said and left his hand , I was about to go my way to change my cloths into something nice .

But taehyung grabbed my hand making me stop
"What is it now ?" I asked .

"U-uh n-nothing " he said and left my wrist .

•|time skip |•

The doorbell rang and I quickly rushed and opened the door to see our parents with a worried look on their face .

My mom quickly hugged me " I missed you my dear " mom said and I hugged her back .

After our greetings .

They came in "let's go to the hospital now y/n " my mother in law said .

I tried to hold on my laugh but failed .
"Why are you laughing ? I am not joking !" She said

Taehyung came out "oh my God dear you are fine "his mom hugged him and shed a few tears . 

"Thank you y/n dear for taking care of him " mom said

"Im his wife and it is my duty to take care of him " I answered but felt a little sad inside thinking of leaving him .

|•|•|•|•|

After talking and eating for Abit .
"So taehyung and y/n when are we hearing a good news " mom said smirking .

"Sorry what ?" I asked
"I mean grandchildren , I want grandchildren " mom said making me cough alot .

"You alright dear ?" She asked and I nodded .
"Mom we will try !" Taehyung said which made me turn to him to see him already looking at me smirking .

"Right ?" Taehyung said keeping a hand on my thigh and moving it up and down , wihile I tried to remove it .

"Ahem ahem ~" mother in law coughed making him pull his hand away .

"I guess we should go yes before we go , there is a CEO named Jeon jungkook of the company' J.JK corporation' who wants to collaborate with our company so you guys can hold a meeting with him " dad said

"Jungkook ?" I asked abruptly
"Yes dear why is that a problem ?" Mom asked
"N-no there is nothing , we will meet him I'll tell my secretry to schedule the meeting to tomorrow or day after tomorrow " taehyung said .

But I was just thinking about jungkook , how when where why did he have his separate company that also in such a small amount of time .

"Ok then we'll leave but before " mother in law said and dragged me in a corner .

"Y/n thanks for taking care of my son , but I am really eager to see my own grandchildren so please hurry up " mom said and I didn't have any choice but to nod .

~~~~~~~
"Why did you abruptly just said jungkook out of nowhere ?" Taehyung yelled after our parents went .

"Why do you even care , you shouldn't be concerned with my problems !" I said and was about to go to my room .

"I am concerned with who you talk , where you go etc because I am your husband " he said and I turned my head towards him.

Oh really ?

"Oh so what was that when you were with Jennie , I was concerned but I tried not to show but once I showed it , you used to shut me , I was your wife but not from now on , remember we were strangers in house and a couple in front of people , so now you are fine , let's continue the rule " I said and turned around to leave but

I felt arms wrapped around my waist and his chin on my shoulder .

I am trying to forget you but why do you keep doing things which attracts me even more to you .💗

__________________________________________________Hello ducklings 🐣 , hope you all are fine and as always hope you liked the chapter , i know I am very late on updating my books not, so thanks for being patient and my exams are coming up next mon...

Hello ducklings 🐣 , hope you all are fine and as always hope you liked the chapter , i know I am very late on updating my books not, so thanks for being patient and my exams are coming up next month so I won't be having time to update . Wish me good luck for exams 👊 , and yes the picture is edited by me if you were wondering .

🌚 Follow , vote , comment and share
🌚 Review
🌚 Give love to my other books too

Take care 💖
Love y'all 💕
From
          🌹Author Nim 🌹