Chapter 1.1

It's a normal day at the airport. A good looking man passing by. Probably from America or Australia. Yes, you're right. It's Felix Lee. He came to korea after pass the audition online. He doesn't really want to become an artist. He just want to run away from studying because he thought, he could run away from studying after becoming a trainee. Well, he actually had another mission. After his parents divorce, his mom and his little sister moved to korea. After that, he lost contact with them. His mission now is to find them. Without his father knowing. He knew his father hate his mom so much.

FELIX P.O.V
"You must be Felix, am I right?" The lady in front of the building ask me as soon as I got out from the taxi.
"Yes." I simply answered.
"Finally, let me bring you to sign a few papers." The lady politely lead the way. She show the practice rooms, recording room, hall and the others room.
"Just get in the car, after you arrive go to the 3rd floor, enter room number 7, your dormmates are waiting." She handed me a card to unlock the door. Great. Now I have find the way by myself. Huh.
'Let's just hope I won't lost in that building and don't forget the main reason I came here' I said to myself.

RINA P.O.V
(Flashback)
2 years ago
"Mom I don't want to. I just like to dance. But.... mom please understand." I beg to my mom.
"Rina, it's for your own sake. Just listen to me. Besides, my company opens another branch near that school."
"You won't change your mind right?"
"Yes."
"Fine."
(End of flashback)
And today here I am, second year of high school. It's a music high school. My first class for today is dancing class.
"Hey bestie! Your boyfriend looking for you just now."
"Jeongmal? Haish. Never mind, I'll meet him at lunch." I've date him for 1 year already. Who? Obviously Yang Jeongin. One of the most famous boy in the school.
I heard noises at the hallway. That must be him.
"Oppa!" I smile at him.
"Aera told me you want to see me. Why?"
"It has been like forever since we go out for a date!" He smile. Oh my god. That smile just makes me happy.
"It's only has been a week. Don't worry, I understand. You're a trainee after all. Pick me up, ok?"
"Ok then, see you after school. I've told your mom I'm going to drive you home." He hugs me before go to his vocal class. He was really close to my mom.
***
"Where is he?" I've wait for 20 minutes already and decided to call him..
"Oppa! Where are you?"
"I'm reaching to your house" a few seconds later, I saw his car. 
"Why were you late?" I asked as I get in the car.
"I'm sorry, princess. A new boy just enter our group. And don't worry. I've told Chan hyung."
"Arasseo" I'm still sulking "Jagiya, Let's gets some ice cream. Don't sulk."
"Fine" I finally smile. Who doesn't. He's to cute to handle.
"That's my girl. Let's go."
***
"So, who's that new boy?" I asked as our food arrived.
"He's from Ausie and 1 year older than you. That's all. I didn't really get to know him since I have a date with my princess today." He smile.
"What's his name?"
"Why are you so curious about him?" He looks like jealous.
"Are you jealous? Hahahaha. You're so cute when you're jealous." I fed him a piece of meat as I done talking.
"Ha.Ha. 🙄"
"when will you introduce him to me?"
"Yah! Hajima! We're on a date how could you talk about another man?!" I fed him a spoon full of rice.
"Slow down. You're too loud." I chuckle because he's cute when he does everything.
***
DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THAT STAR ⭐️ BUTTON AND COMMENT!! BE OPEN. I'M FRIENDLY!
Hello! This is my first fanfic..... I'm new! If there's grammar mistakes, misspelled words, please excuse that cuz english is not my mother tongue. I'll update new chapter next week. If I forget, please remind me in the comments!

Published:29/1/2018