Chapter 5

This chapter was based on my friend's idea.
____________________
I suddenly open my eyes. I'm at a rooftop of a building. I was crying. Someone is comforting me. It was Felix!? He come closer to me. And he kiss my forehead!?.

Then I woke up. "What was that just now?" I ask myself. I'm confused. It's already 7.00 am and I need to get ready to go to school or I'll be late for school. It's my first day of school based on my memory but in reality it's my second year of school.
***
School not going so well, as I thought, extra classes! Yup. That mean go home late and stuff. I hate school. Jeongin wait for me to take me home everyday. Our relationship was still remain the same. I don't remember him but he still treat me well. I even curse at him. I know I shouldn't have to do that but when he's back to his childish behaviour, I just can't. He looks so cute that I want to curse cause I need to hide my feelings. Why do I have to? Well, I don't know him. Maybe he just pretended to be my boyfriend. Who knows.
***
"School sucks, studying sucks, exam sucks, everything sucks." I burst out my anger as soon as I get in the car.
"You haven't changed at all. Want me to help you with math?" He offering himself to teach me.
"How did you know I was talking about math?"
"Cause that the only subject that you're not pro at."
"You know me really well, don't you?"
"Really,really,really, really well."
"Ok. I'll ask you a few questions then you need to answer it."
"Ok. Ask me."
"What's my favourite sport?"
"Archery." He answerd confidently.
"Why do I hate oversized shirt?"
"Because you feel uncomfortable?.... I don't know, you never told me."
"You said that you know me REALLY REALLY REALLY well!?"
"Yes I did but....."
"Ah, forget it! You liar." I mad at him.
"I'm not a liar. I hate being called liar. So stop calling me a liar." His mad temperature seems to be higher than mine. We stop talking. The conversation end here untill we reach my house.
***
"Sorry." The only word that came out from my mouth when he park his car in front of my house.
"For?"
"Calling you a liar just now."
"It's okey princess. Just don't do it again. You never call me a liar before. I forgive you this time."
"Thanks." I said
"For?" He ask the same question.
"I don't remember you but you still treat me well. Bring me home every single day. Go on a date, accompany me when my mom work until late night. Thanks for everything."
"I........."
"But don't think that I accept you already. I still need to find my lost memories." I cut him immediately.
"Ummm. Wanna join me? This evening. Practice.?"
"Sure. What time?"
"About 4:00 pm. I'll pick you up." He answered excitedly
"Ok. Bye" I don't know why but I feel revealed because he's not mad at me anymore.

JEONGIN P.O.V
"Sure. What time?" I'm feeling extremely excited. She never met the others after that accident.
"About 4:00 pm. I'll pick you up." I can't hide my excitement.
"Ok. Bye" Then she left. Enter her house.
***
"Ok. Let me show you our practice room. I think this is the 3rd time I bring you here." The elevator door open.
"Hey guys!" Jeongin said to the other members. All members who I don't know at all is warming up. I followed Jeongin in.
"RINA!! WE MISS YOU!! "
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD ALREADY."
"IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE YOU CAME HERE"
"WE SHOULD EAT DINNER TOGETHER TONIGHT." As soon as I enter the room, all the members screaming.
"Guys, calm down." Jeongin try to make them shut up. Suddenly my head hurts.
One by one members face jump in my mind. Jisung, Woojin, Changbin.
"Urrgghh." I screamed. All of them quite.
"Jisung, Woojin, Changbin." I said
"You remember us?" Someone said. I close my eyes because my head hurts.
"Chan, Seungmin, Minho, Hyunjin." I can't feel my head anymore. Everything went black. I hate this feeling.
____________________________________
Published:12/2/2018