Chapter 3

MRS. LEE P.O.V
It's the 5th day my daughter in coma state. Jeongin and Felix also came everyday. Felix claims that he's new boy in Jeongin's group. His face is familiar and I still struggling remembering him. At last, I gave up.
***
It's 14th day. Exactly two weeks. I'm sobbing beside my daughter telling her to wake up. And it's working. She move her head slowly before turn to me and say "mom". I told Jeongin to call the doctor. I can tell that I'm the most lucky person of the day. A half hour later, doctor come out. He told me to follow him to his office. He told me that the last thing she remember is when we moved to a new house. It's was two years ago. She lost her memory. Two years is a long time. I started to cry again. These past two weeks my life was full of tears.
***
RINA P.O.V
"Do you know why you're here?" The doctor ask. "Nope!". "What was the last thing you remember?" The doctor ask again. "Urgh!" My head hurts. "It's okey! Don't force yourself. Take it easy." The doctor says to me. "I'm...mmooving.... to.... a.... neew.... house." I said it slowly cause I felt like my head going explode. My head hurt remembering things. "It's okey. Don't force your brain to remember. Let the memory come by itself." I read the doctor's name tag. Dr. Kim Hyeong. "Do you know what year it is?" "It's February 2015?" I answered. "So, how old are you now?" "I'm 16." "Where do you live?" "I don't remember my new house's address. But it's near to my mom's work place." "That's all you remember?" My head start it again. I pull my hair to reduce the pain. New memory past by. It was blur. I saw someone. A boy. He looks familiar but his face still blur. I tried to make it clear but my head hurts. I cried. It hurts. I screamed. Then everything went black again. I screwed everything's up.
***
I heard my mom's voice. She's talking to someone on the phone. Maybe about work. "Mom." I called her. She turned to me and quickly sat beside me. "Want some water?" "Yeah". "How long I were here?" "You've been in coma for 2 weeks" "2 weeks!" I'm shocked. That was a really long time!
***
I'm discharged from the hospital. Now, I'm at home. Alone. My mom started to work again today after 3 weeks that she spend to take care of me. I got a text from my mom.
❤️mom❤️:
I'm going to be late today. Jeongin will stay with you. Take care.
Love you
Sorry 😐

Me:
Why him?
Why not Aera?

❤️mom❤️:
Because I trust him
He's your boyfriend
Plus Aera has to attend a family meeting.

Me:
👌🏻
***
I've read all of my old conversations with everyone in my contact list on my phone but I still can't remember anything. Doctor says it takes time. Aera came to visit me at the hospital the other day. After I read my old conversation, I trust her. She knew me well too. I also read my old conversation with Jeongin. I set his name as 'my prince 💕'. Now, I still can't accept the fact that the braces boy is my boyfriend.
Great. Now I have to stay with an unknown boy a.k.a my boyfriend in my house.

____________________________________
DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THAT STAR ⭐️ BUTTON AND COMMENT!! BE OPEN. I'M FRIENDLY!
Hello! This is my first fanfic..... I'm new! If there's grammar mistakes, misspelled words, please excuse that cuz english is not my mother tongue. I'm sorry cuz this chapter is so short. I ran out of ideas.
Published:5/2/2018