CHAPTER 10 (SPECIAL) (?LAST!?)

"FELIX!" I screamed and opened my eyes in a surprised. Yep. I'm here again. The same room when the last time I woke up from walking through my memories.My mum was holding my hand.
"Hey, calm down." My mum said.
"How long the time passes?" I ask anxiety.
"2 days since the last time you faint."
"Where's Felix?" Suddenly someone open the door. It was Felix.
"Felix! How dare you!" I scream at him.
"What did I do?" He was very clueless. I started to cry again.
"You! You didn't tell me that you're my long lost brother the whole time! I hate you for doing that?" I scream at him again. My mum shows a really shock face.
"Felix. Lee Felix. My son. Is that you? Are you really my son?" She started to cry too.
"I'm so sorry. I couldn't help just.... I want you guys to remember me!"
"I'm sorry I forgot your face. I'm so sorry for being a mother who forgot her own son. I'm so sorry for that." My mum apologies. I just sat n the bed crying happy tears. They hugged each other for few minutes.
"Ohh, I'm sorry Cassie. We almost forgot about you. How do you feel."
"No need to care since you just found your lost son. Don't care about me." I playfully sulk.
"Aww. My lil sis sulking." Felix said. It's a bit awkward since we were just friends before. Hence, I just remembered everything.
"Felix?"
"Yes, Cassie?"
"It's awkward when you call me by that name cuz for the past 10 years only mum call me by that name."
"I know. I'm your brother. I'm your BIOLOGICAL BROTHER."
"Yes, I know. I just want you to help me with something."
"What is it. Tell me."
***
JEONGIN P.O.V
I was resting in the dorm with other. I'm going to visit Rina but I fell asleep and just woke up.
*ting tong*
Someone pressing the bell. I went to open the door. It's was Felix and Rina? I stood there. Frozen. They were very close with each other like they're in their on world. Ignoring my existence in front the door. They laugh and just walk away to the living room. Felix hand was holding Rina's waist. Felix give her a quick peek on her cheek make her blush a little. Did she forgot that I'm her boyfriend! I can't take anymore. This is way too much. I close the door but didn't locked it again. She just checked out from the hospital.
I pinched my cheek checking if this a real life. Ouch, it's hurt. Yes,it is real life. I walk to them. Just staring at them. Felix gave her a peek at her forehead. I was really mad. Felix look at my mad face.
"Cassie, he's mad." Wait, what? Cassie? I thought only her family members can called her by that name.
"Oh really?" Rina said. She get up and face me. She's still smiling. Honestly, I missed that smile. Very much.
"Are you mad?"
"You're asking? Isn't it obvious? I'm your boyfriend? You lost your mind?" I ask. I almost screamed at her face. Almost crying but I hold my tears. She laughed.
"Why're you laughing?" I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I screamed at her face.
"Don't cry." She said. I ran to my room and sat on my bed. I didn't lock the door. She enter the room and lock the door.
"Hey, look at me." I don't.
"Look at me." She said again. I lifted my head a bit. And
She
Suddenly
Kiss
Me
Passionately
I was really shocked. I didn't expect she will kiss me. I didn't know what to do. I miss her plump lips. I replied to her kiss.
"Cassie! Jeonginie! Open the door please!" Felix knocked the door from outside.
"Can't you gave us some privacy?" Rina shout from inside. Then, we stared into each other's eyes.
"Why're you like this? What's going on?" I ask her. She took out a paper from her pocket. The paper shows a DNA test. Lee Castrie, her mother and Lee Felix! The results shows a.......
"Remember when I told, I have a brother who I left with my father at Australia when me and my mom moved to Korea?It happened about 10 years ago. It was him. We're so stupid because we can't recognise him." She started to cry.
RINA P.O.V
"Let's go and greet him like my real brother." I said and pulled him. Felix was sitting on the couch.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, brother." Felix was clueless at first within a few seconds, he responded when he catch the situation. I laughed so hard at his face.
"You should've see your face just now."
"Yah, I'm your 'oppa'. Respect please." Felix said. I didn't stop laughing untill Jeongin makes me. He kiss me on my cheek and made me blush right away.
"Thanks. She finally stop." Felix thanked Jeongin.
"That's the only way." Jeongin said and smirk at me.
Suddenly he heard a screaming sound from the outside the dorm.
A girl suddenly enter because Jeongin didn't locked the door.
"IMMA KILL YOU, LEE CASTRINA!" Jeongin take a fast action with hugging me. Blood flowing from Jeongin's back. Felix try to stop the crazy girl but he can't. The girl finally realise her action and started to cry.
"JEONGIN!" I scream. Jeongin fell on my body. I faint in shock. I heard some more people coming in our dorm.

***

I woke up with Felix and my mom besides me.
"Cassie! You're awake?"
"Umm, yeah. What happened?"
"Jeongin got stabbed~......"
"Huh! Where is he? Tell me he's fine! What happened to the carzy girl? How many days passed? Mum! Tell me!"
"Relax, Cassie. It's only hours ago. Jeongin is stable right now. His ward was right beside you."
Suddenly Bang Chan and the other come in without Jeongin.
"Hey, Rina! You awake!" Chan said
"Wanna see your boyfriend?"
"Let me see him! Please!" We all walk to Jeongin's ward.
Jeongin's parent was in there too. I greeted them and went straight to Jeongin.
"Are you worry about me?"
"Why did you even ask? Of course I am! I hate you!" I said madly. Everyone in the room shock while Jeongin just laugh.
I ran to him and hugged him.
"It's just a small cut. Don't worry. I'm fine."