Chapter 2

FELIX P.O.V
I got out from the bus. I'm so lazy to go to school. Suddenly I heard a really loud 'bang' sound came from the road. Bad things happened for sure. I don't really want to care but my brain was controlling my body and my legs force me walk over there. I saw Jeongin with uniforms full of blood, crying. He called the ambulance. On the road, I saw a girl and it was Rina.

RINA P.O.V
I'm across the road. I saw Jeongin in front of the gate. I rushed to him and suddenly something hit me and everything went black.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I opened my eyes slowly. I saw a little boy around 6 or 7 years old in front of me and there's two adults in the house. The boy was crying. The adults was fighting.
Wait!? That's my parents! And my big brother!
-
It's like I walk through my memories since I'm a little girl
-
I'm leaving Australia. With just me and my mom. We're heading to Korea!? We even leave my brother alone at home.
-
I walk through my memories again. There's so many if them. Then I stop.
-
It was my first day of school in Korea. I didn't even know a single words!?. I introduced myself to the class in english. Everyone in the class seems so clueless. Well, I'm going to have a really hard time here.
-
I walk through my memories. I'm getting bigger.
-
It was two days before I moved from the house.
"Mom I don't want to. I just like to dance. But.... mom please understand." I beg to my mom.
"Rina, it's for your own sake. Just listen to me. Besides, my company opens another branch near that school."
"You won't change your mind right?"
"Yes."
"Fine."
***
We've done unpacking everything thing. Tomorrow is my first day of school. I hope everything going to be great.
-
Everything went black.It's all black. I can hear someone sobbing and calling my name, the voice told me to wake up. But I can't open my eyes. My whole body is very tired right now.
-
I opened my eyes slowly. It was dark and I saw a boy. He's starring at me!? And he suddenly left. I'm out of energy. I close my eyes back. I don't know where I am, what date or year it is, or why am I even here. I can't remember anything.
***
I opened my eyes again. Not as hard as before but still. The room is full of sun light. My eyes hurt. It's like it has been days or weeks since the last time I saw those sun lights. I saw my mom,sobbing, two boys who I didn't know, starring at me.They all looked shook. My mom was sobbing beside me. "Mom!" O MY GOD... what happens to my voice.... my voice cracked. Damn. I'm exhausted. "Jeongin, can you please call the doctor?" My mom ask one of the boys. So, that boy name is Jeongin.
***
The doctor and a two nurses come in. I just lay on my bed quietly. I have tons of questions in my head. "Hey Rina, feeling good?" The doctor ask while the nurses help me to sit. "Yeah" I answered simply. "I bet you have a lot of questions in your head, am I right?" The doctor ask me again.

Mrs Lee P.O.V (the day of the accident)

As soon as I arrived at my work place, I got a call from hospital. A very shocking news. I immediately rushed to the hospital. As I arrived in front of the emergency room, I saw Jeongin and a familiar boy but I didn't recognise him. That unknown boy looks very worried. I don't even know what his relationship with my daughter. Maybe he's Jeongin friend. Jeongin told me everything. I cried untill the doctor came out. She's stable but now still in coma. They will put her in a normal ward. I cry harder.
_______________________

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THAT STAR ⭐️ BUTTON AND COMMENT!! BE OPEN. I'M FRIENDLY!
Hello! This is my first fanfic..... I'm new! If there's grammar mistakes, misspelled words, please excuse that cuz english is not my mother tongue. I'll update new chapter soon. I'm sorry if I forgot to update.
Sorry there's some mistakes, so I unpublished it. I've edited this chapter. Please read this chapter again if possible.
Published:5/2/2018